Britney's been cloned?

3Pney

we all know she said ''she's been cloned'' several times. :idkney:

but i found this website. :decisions:

and this is a part from britney's theory: 

''
... Over the years, plenty of Britney clones have come and gone, which would explain her many emotional ups and downs. According to Marshall, though, at any given time there are at least two to five backup clones waiting underground for their turn in the spotlight. Like any clone, the Britney copies are not at all happy with their lot in life. So in 2009's “Break the Ice,” one of the songs written for Britney by Donald Marshall during his time as a pop clone lyricist, she managed to sneak in some hints at the reality of her situation. This included an accompanying animated video that depicts her blowing up an actual cloning center.''

:crying1:

oscdjyuw9o0u86bitdg4.png

http://gizmodo.com/the-illuminati-s-secret-celebrity-******-and-cloning-ce-1771968163

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, button said:

She didn't write Oops, unlike Mona Lisa. It cannot be meaningless. It's from an album she had major input in. Next you'll tell me Someday is just a song right?

Why did they change the lyrics and didn't keep the original ones on the Chaotic ep btw?

It didn't hit me until a few years after her breakdown, but I feel she knew what was going to happen to her.

"They want her to breakdown a be a legend of her fall..."

Rebellion:

"You'll find it in rebellion
Your body starts breaking in
They're not believing what they're seeing
'Cause you're rebellion

You'll find it so compelling
'Cause everyone's yelling
'Cause your soul you're not selling
'Cause you're rebellion"

Creepy af to think about

Archived