What is the reason why 'Liar' generates so much consensus on Exhale?

Maryy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

Because it's the only sassy/bitchy song on Glory and all these drag queens are lovin' it :rihclap:

Do you wanna come over? :feelingmyself:

I can't believe she looks just like me! But she can have you :keshawave:

Yes or no but no maybes, not gonna make so don't make me :queenflopga:

Put on that music that makes us go ******* crazy :gelis:

Clumsy, but I love how you go down, head first and slide it out, again and again! :tongueney:

I got what you want, I got what you need, bringing out the diva that lives in me :thirsty:

I could go on and on, what album have you been listening to? :idkha:

9 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Dont agree at all. Her first few albums are some of her best, just dated. But they came out at the right time. This is a dated generic song that comes out now. Judgemental not true tea comment.

SLAY THAT ******* TRUTH TEA!

:scalped:

13 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Some people started saying Liar was better than Slumber Party and the "slumber Party" fans got upset and started bashing "Liar".

it wasn't like that :quirkney: I remember #TeamSlumberParty being pressed because Liar was included on the poll and was close to winning, and then they started bashing it

14 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Liar is the definition of a Britney song. Whether you like it or not it's a Toxic/Womanizer kind of song. It's pure Britney. It's in my opinion one if the most original song. It really sounds like an anthem. Britney sounds confident as hell, has attitude, she is agressive and that's exactly what is so good about it. The lyrics are amazing, the melody is amazing, it's a song she could have released 10 years ago and would have been a huge hit. 

Preach sis :feelingmyself:

Archived