Britney should start taking dance lessons

derick

2 minutes ago, treytrey said:

I just want to leave this lil video here... lol  :quirkney:

Homegirl does have the passion, she just has to WANT IT. And it's clear that she's not wanting to do the things they're having her do at the moment. This short video features some of the best choreo we've seen from her in a long *** time - and SHE MADE IT UP HERSELF. She doesn't need lessons, she just needs new routines and more power to enact her own visions and ideas!

Lol girl those moves are weird and basic as **** I'm so embarrassed your so proud of THAT...if she did that around anyone shed get dragged those moves don't even make since just weird *** have jitters a few hair flips and a finger point :sofedup:...she had great energy tho and she's **** af tho :feelingmyself:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=VWXRN9Oo-Pw 

^that is her just feeling the music and freestyling GOOD...and yes that was momney 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

so..you think that the make me choreo is hard for anyone to do it? cause she's shaking only her hands:quirkney:

and it's not her execution on this but it's just the choreography

all of her choreos on pom are just like that only hand moves and hairflips here and there she doesn't make anymore the kind of choreos she made from her 2000-2004 era

No one called vmas stiff in fact they said its her best dancing in a long time...they dragged the lip sync and basic concept and costume...no one looks at her performances and say THAT CHOREGRAPHY sucks they say she does from her stiff and out of sync execution DUH...u kno **** about dancing if u think it's the moves that's the problem it's her

19 minutes ago, derick said:

Lol girl those moves are weird and basic as **** I'm so embarrassed your so proud of THAT...if she did that around anyone shed get dragged those moves don't even make since just weird *** have jitters a few hair flips and a finger point :sofedup:...she had great energy tho and she's **** af tho :feelingmyself:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=VWXRN9Oo-Pw 

^that is her just feeling the music and freestyling GOOD...and yes that was momney 

Since it's just the intro of the song, I assume that's why it's so basic, but if she were to continue choreographing a whole routine to **** song, and followed what she was already doing, it'd be great. Yea it can look weird and "ticky" I guess, but that's hella better than her stiff stage presence she's had.

Her energy IS on point here though and she's playing that *** goddess role so well.  

5 minutes ago, treytrey said:

Since it's just the intro of the song, I assume that's why it's so basic, but if she were to continue choreographing a whole routine to **** song, and followed what she was already doing, it'd be great. Yea it can look weird and "ticky" I guess, but that's hella better than her stiff stage presence she's had.

Her energy IS on point here though and she's playing that *** goddess role so well.  

Yea I love the energy I just wish she danced with passion to her own ****

I agree, she goes through the motions a lot
Primeney had off days too but the choreo was good, that's why it wasn''t so obvious...she didn't have lazy moves, her choreo was fast and smooth
is it really that hard for her to do her thing and then one good breakdown in the middle? like Oveprotected/Toxic in Onyx? maybe she is physically struggling after knee surgery but no one asks her to do floor choreo all the time 

52 minutes ago, derick said:

No one called vmas stiff in fact they said its her best dancing in a long time...they dragged the lip sync and basic concept and costume...no one looks at her performances and say THAT CHOREGRAPHY sucks they say she does from her stiff and out of sync execution DUH...u kno **** about dancing if u think it's the moves that's the problem it's her

they say?? you mean some exhalers saying :embarrassney:

personally i find her choreos basic as **** and it's anything near her choreos from her past like matm slave boys toxic etc etc etc 

lol i still can;t believe that you think the choreography is not a problem 

the girl make a hand movement on her knee:quirkney: how much effort she needs to put in that to make it look fantastic?..lol ACTUALLY YOU KNOW **** ABOUT DANCING!

buyyy:mcwave:

She has so much energy and fluidity right now

would it kill her to get a damn vocal coach, THAT IS GOOD? 

And the Karen Kwak of choreographers? And have her dance without heels... And leotards.

I also think she is bored and lacks the motivation, one of her dancers even said it a couple of years back

she can obviously still dance VERY well as seen in rehearsel videos from this year

2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

She just needs new choreographies because she has energy right now but she is tired af of the show. I mean let's compare Stronger (we can do this with EVERY performance).

4:28

0:00

5:19

She looked like a robot in 2014 but her moves were better, now she looks happy with energy but tired of this choreo (like I said before, here's Stronger, but you can see it in every song)

well that choreo is embarrassing tbh , even primeney couldnt make this crap look good. :embarrassney:

4 hours ago, Denisa said:

P.S. In 2016 nobody is doing choreographies like Britney does! Even Timberlake admited that he can't dance anymore as he did in the past!, who the hell dance like Britney? Beyonce???? She just shakes her ***, if Britney would do that, you will say: omg she looks horrible, she needs to stop, but if Beyonce does that you say: omggg woow she's fire! I'm sick of everything   

Beyonce does not half *** ! I am not a fan of her work but at least when she is on stage she give 100%

Tinashe, Janet, Ciara all dance circles around Britney

2 hours ago, derick said:

Thank you ppl need to stop treating her like a baby and tell her the damn truth it's pathetic how she has gotten a pass for lack of effort when she's shown many of times EFFORT is the only thing ****** her up...she does it right when she's in a video cuz she knows everyone will watch it and it'll be there FOREVER even after she's gone..

THANK YOU! all these damn people treat her like shes "special", it's really weird and irritating.

if any OTHER popstar does what she today, most people on here would be DRAGGING that popstar to HELL!

Just now, david lachapelle said:

THANK YOU! all these damn people treat her like shes "special", it's really weird and irritating.

if any OTHER popstar does what she today, most people on here would be DRAGGING that popstar to HELL!

preach. fans need to get comfortable with telling her to get it together, like the gp is. 

49 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

they say?? you mean some exhalers saying :embarrassney:

personally i find her choreos basic as **** and it's anything near her choreos from her past like matm slave boys toxic etc etc etc 

lol i still can;t believe that you think the choreography is not a problem 

the girl make a hand movement on her knee:quirkney: how much effort she needs to put in that to make it look fantastic?..lol ACTUALLY YOU KNOW **** ABOUT DANCING!

buyyy:mcwave:

Lol ***** u are dumb no only a few exhalers think she's "slaying" like u...u prob thought Bbmas was primeney dancing and it was stiff as **** and the gp DRAGGED her to no end for being that stiff...and yes her dance moves could be better but it's her fault it's not the choreographer SHE changed charms routine for a knee tap I wouldn't be surprised if she made that move herself did u see her dancing with Lexi only Britney dances so damn awkward and lame even her freestyle which was posted earlier :idkney: gtf flop 

27 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

They are hypocrites that claim knee tap, out of sync, not on beat, stiffney out dances everyone in the industry...talk about delusional . :sofedup:

5 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

and that is so sad!

It seems that she doesn't know what a good performance looks like but when your standards are Selena Gomez and Meghan Trainor when it used to be Janet Jackson and MJ... smh

Ole' girl doesn't even check for the real competition, like she did not want to watch Beyonce's performance at the VMAs, that would have let her shook I guess

Just stop. I hope Britney never watch bleach. She's so fake and embarrassing to watch. Queen of cringeworthiness. 

4 minutes ago, JustLuvMe85 said:

Just stop. I hope Britney never watch bleach. She's so fake and embarrassing to watch. Queen of cringeworthiness. 

Lol a CURRENT Britney Stan saying that. :sofedup:lbr we wish Britney performed as good as beyonce or ATLEAST pre record like she does:quirkney: 

Archived