Is Britney Spears Performing At Next Year's 'Rock In Rio' Festival In Las Vegas?

Jordan Miller

12 hours ago, alexevah said:

how can you be so sure about this? it's almost A YEAR before RIR, And if she really WILL DO THIS, don't you think she could just prepare herself good enough to make A SHOW? I feel like there's enough time for that. I mean, look - she gave us AN AMAZING ALBUM after all, I don't understand why you always have to doubt her abilities :beynah:

She had all the means to prepare for the MUCH BIGGER /make or break event that is VMAs and yet delivered us a mediocre performance..For what reasons do you think would she treat RIR any different?:sofedup:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, alexevah said:

how can you be so sure about this? it's almost A YEAR before RIR, And if she really WILL DO THIS, don't you think she could just prepare herself good enough to make A SHOW? I feel like there's enough time for that. I mean, look - she gave us AN AMAZING ALBUM after all, I don't understand why you always have to doubt her abilities :beynah:

delusion is real, its 2016 not 2001-2004 :angietea:

8 hours ago, britneysecretlover said:

She had all the means to prepare for the MUCH BIGGER /make or break event that is VMAs and yet delivered us a mediocre performance..For what reasons do you think would she treat RIR any different?:sofedup:

3 hours ago, troubleguy said:

delusion is real, its 2016 not 2001-2004 :angietea:

i'm not being delusional at all. But if you want to think so - fine, i'm okay with that. I know it's 2k16 now, what i'm saying is - they know RIR is a HUGE event (at least for me it's much bigger than the VMA's, (especially this year) and IHeart all together), so they COULD do things right. They prerecorded her vocals at BBMAs16 cause they knew it's a big deal, whatever it's a POM program or not. And Britney slayed this POM stuff for me, she looked good, her energy was on point, I saw that 2003ney fire in her eyes during Slave, so I can't see the problem here. If she RELLY wants to do RIR herself, this means she could do her best, she's ready. GP will drag her anyway, I just personally choose to believe IN HER. Showing support doesn't mean you're being delusional. And again - it's just another rumor, it might not happen at all. You don't have to drag me for my decision to be on a positive side and having my own vision of things :) 

Archived