Is Britney Spears Performing At Next Year's 'Rock In Rio' Festival In Las Vegas?

Jordan Miller

Just now, button said:

The video you posted wasn't in Rio.

She performed in Rio in 2001.

The Brazilians are ruthless to lip syncers.

Then it was Lisboa, I suppose? I just don't remember, sorry 

Anyway, she lip-synced in 2001 too. Technically, prerecord is a playback too, i think, cause both ways she just opens her mouth along with it, so

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, button said:

The video you posted wasn't in Rio.

She performed in Rio in 2001.

The Brazilians are ruthless to lip syncers. Britney in 2016 is an easy target they will not let her get away with it, ESPECIALLY if Beyoncé actually performs. It'll be juicy and the media will milk it for a good week.

THIS. 

2 hours ago, alexevah said:

IHeart16 says hello? :nobitch:  It was Vegas In Vegas too, so I can't see the problem here

iHeart is truly an industry event for radio and LiveNation deals (although LiveNation does not sponsor POM since it is not a proper tour). Britney's appearance at iHeart was not simply to perform at the festival, although it should be mentioned that iHeart is not a proper festival as it hosts one stage in a proper arena setting. iHeart "sells out" every year because so many tickets are held for industry-only (same as every award show), if it was an event intended for the general public then there's no way they could be charging $1k+ for premium seating. 

Love Britney to death, and will defend her for life. However If she's wanting to be more in the public eye, doing all these festivals, a change has to be made. Singing to old cd vocals may slide in Vegas, but she's branching out now, so they  need to put in more effort. At least say the talking parts in songs! its easier for me to let things slide when I feel like she's being forced to perform. But I think she's wanting to do this, or else they wouldn't even bother, and they'd just focus on staying in Vegas. I just don't wanna see people hating on her. I know it's gonna happen regardless, but at least it's easier to defend her, when she puts forth the effort. She's looking so good on stage lately, if they'd just make some changes it would be great. 

14 hours ago, ToxxicBoy said:

Thats fake tweet,  brit is one of the most acclamed artist from brazil,  her last Ff tour was huge there

Not really. I went to the Rio concert of the FF Tour and there were a lot of empty seats. Other artists like Miley Cyrus and Maroon 5 also did concerts there and were able to sell more than Brit at the time. 

Also, she didn't make any real promo for her concert and lots of people didn't want to go because of the lip-synch question. Sad, but true :receipts1:

12 minutes ago, jokerr said:

Not really. I went to the Rio concert of the FF Tour and there were a lot of empty sits. Other artists like Miley Cyrus and Maroon 5 also did concerts there and were able to sell more than Brit at the time. 

Also, she didn't make any real promo for her concert and lots of people didn't want to go because of the lip-synch question. Sad, but true :receipts1:

Exactly. She sold 20.000/30.000 in Rio and 25.000/30.000 in Sao Paulo, I guess. :idkney:

Archived