The Unauthorized Britney Biopic For Lifetime Is Titled 'Britney Ever After' And Premieres Next Month

Jordan Miller

23 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Good luck getting the rights to play her music Lifetime. It'll be awkward having a movie about Britney without any of her music playing throughout the whole movie.

They did it without Aaliyahs music and even had the nerve to tell Whitney houstons story without her one of a kind voice :quirkney:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Dream said:

I don't get it...How can they shoot when they don't have her approval. I mean can't they sue them?

They could do it, just like how they got away with Aaliyah, the family tried to take them down but couldnt do anything about it other than to urge people not to watch it. Its horrible. Luckily lifetime couldnt have access to Aaliyah's music with their consent but damn, shows how evil people can be especially when all the family wanted was for them to highlight her achievements and music than the scandals. Im sure Britney's will be the same.

Guest Halaut7

Are those Current apple EarPods?:idkney:

so apparently... the breakdown happened in 2016 meaning we are in 2007/08, so that then means everything we know in the world wrong...:decisions:

im scared:girlfall:

Alternative universe we are living in... illuminati is confirmed.:cricket:

TIME TRAVEL IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, derick said:

Millions of ppl will watch and it will be replayed for eternity stfu 

nobody will care 

britney is still looked as crazy by millions of ppl youre just making a bigger deal than it is

yeah it sucks theyre making it but its even more stupid and pointless to "drag" them with tweets they wont even care to read 

1 hour ago, OutrageousMoi said:

She doesn't have to look exaclty like Britney tbh, but at least act like her. From what I've seen - especially the umbrella scene - she knows nothing about britney's personality and doesn't know how to recreate it.

Yeah, Michelle Williams looks nothing like Marilyn but I was blown away at how she was able to portray both the on camera marilyn and the real marilyn outside of work especially her vulnerability which not many can pull off. She did her homework, thos girl just wants the paycheck 

Just now, David. said:

nobody will care 

britney is still looked as crazy by millions of ppl youre just making a bigger deal than it is

yeah it sucks theyre making it but its even more stupid and pointless to "drag" them with tweets they wont even care to read 

I'm sorry show me into your crystal ball where no one will care evidently ppl care if it's already being posted about in the press and talked about on tv & social media...u are underestimating Britney and lifetime 

Just now, derick said:

I'm sorry show me into your crystal ball where no one will care evidently ppl care if it's already being posted about in the press and talked about on tv & social media...u are underestimating Britney and lifetime 

everything britney related is posted in the press

you guys are just making a bigger deal than it actually is

outside the US nobody will even watch the movie except for stans and other fanbases who lowkey stan britney

the whitney movie and the aaliyah movie had NO IMPACT whatsoever and if you read the comments on sites like buzzfeed that have reported the movie being filmed they all say and know how lifetime works and they all know it will be a **** movie with bad acting and an exagerated plot 

its not like it will end britneys career or affect her in any way 

Archived