The Unauthorized Britney Biopic For Lifetime Is Titled 'Britney Ever After' And Premieres Next Month

Jordan Miller

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the beginning I gave the bennefit of doubt to this biopic, but Im seeing they are just a bunch of ******** who, like so many others, are trying to make profit out of Brit, exploring her dark and intimate times and moments, not to mention the disgust of promoting an innacurate side of what actually happened. 

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

I said something like "idk why they had you attacking your own car for so long when in reality that only lasted like 3 seconds to a paps car. Please make sure this doesn't disrespect Britney" 

She should appreciate your helpful advice  :beynah:

Ugh did they have to pick someone who got hit in the face with the ugly stick? I mean, Britney is the modern world's Helen of Troy. Her face set a thousand pens writing and a thousand wannabes launching their career off her name (Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, i could go on and on and on)

Meanwhile, this girl doesnt even look like she gets her dentist's wallet excited.

Archived