The Unauthorized Britney Biopic For Lifetime Is Titled 'Britney Ever After' And Premieres Next Month

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

They could do it, just like how they got away with Aaliyah, the family tried to take them down but couldnt do anything about it other than to urge people not to watch it. Its horrible. Luckily lifetime couldnt have access to Aaliyah's music with their consent but damn, shows how evil people can be especially when all the family wanted was for them to highlight her achievements and music than the scandals. Im sure Britney's will be the same.

Are we sure Larry/RCA did not sell the music to the film-makers, though? I'm sure they would do it, they love money. :orangu2:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David. said:

everything britney related is posted in the press

you guys are just making a bigger deal than it actually is

outside the US nobody will even watch the movie except for stans and other fanbases who lowkey stan britney

the whitney movie and the aaliyah movie had NO IMPACT whatsoever and if you read the comments on sites like buzzfeed that have reported the movie being filmed they all say and know how lifetime works and they all know it will be a **** movie with bad acting and an exagerated plot 

its not like it will end britneys career or affect her in any way 

Once again show me your crystal ball :quirkney:

Just now, derick said:

Once again show me your crystal ball :quirkney:

cant you read the facts?

lifetime movies are non existent outside the US this will not affect brit at all aside from a few weeks of the press reporting the movie it will be forgotten like the rest of their shitty movies 

gosh exhale really is really filled with a combination of drama queens and delusional stans

4 minutes ago, David. said:

cant you read the facts?

lifetime movies are non existent outside the US this will not affect brit at all aside from a few weeks of the press reporting the movie it will be forgotten like the rest of their shitty movies 

gosh exhale really is really filled with a combination of drama queens and delusional stans

Lol so it went from no one will care to a few weeks of the press reporting it:wannadie:

sweetie they will promote it until it airs the media will discuss it after it airs and it will be discussed by the fans online of every show, article, etc that post/discuss it...it's gonna bring up all conversations about 2007 for WEEKS and Britney doesn't deserve to have that told by anyone but herself they will try to make it worst than it already is like that umbrella scene :idkney:

Just now, derick said:

Lol so it went from no one will care to a few weeks of the press reporting it:wannadie:

sweetie the will promote it until it airs the media will discuss it after it airs and it will be discussed by the fans online if every show, article, etc that post about it...it's gonna bring up all conversations about 2007 for WEEKS and Britney doesn't deserve to have that told by anyone but herself they will try to make it worst than it already is like that umbrella scene :idkney:

i said everything britney related gets reported by the media tho stop twisting words to your favor

and ofc they will promote the movie, doesnt mean the gp isnt aware that lifetime movies are shitty films with bad casting and bad acting, it will still have no impact

whitney is still seen as a legend despite her film being tragic youre just overreacting and being dramatic its not like the film is being shown on theaters or jennifer lawrence is playing britney 

u just need to chill

3 hours ago, OutrageousMoi said:

She doesn't have to look exaclty like Britney tbh, but at least act like her. From what I've seen - especially the umbrella scene - she knows nothing about britney's personality and doesn't know how to recreate it.

I agree, but Britney's looks in her prime were compared to Marilyn Monroe. They should've at least chosen someone really beautiful to play her. 

1 minute ago, David. said:

i said everything britney related gets reported by the media tho stop twisting words to your favor

and ofc they will promote the movie, doesnt mean the gp isnt aware that lifetime movies are shitty films with bad casting and bad acting, it will still have no impact

whitney is still seen as a legend despite her film being tragic youre just overreacting and being dramatic its not like the film is being shown on theaters or jennifer lawrence is playing britney 

u just need to chill

Stfu and let's **** :wannadie:

The "Music Awards"

:quirkney::ricackle::awks::huh::eheeek::watrusayin::ehum::boredney::receipts2::jolieoverit::tiffanynod::xfactorlook::umwtf::overitkbye::britdrown:

Sorry, but FAIL.

FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.

I can't at how ******* generic that is and how ******* bad these people look.

Didn't Britney's team or even Britney herself have to agree to this? Like how can they just make this mess of a movie that is so freaking embarrassing?? Like the whole things just really seems kinda mean spirited. She deserves better! No one would dare do a movie like this for Beyoncè or JT. 

WHY IS BRITNEY TREATED LIKE THIS? She's sold 100+ million albums, is the princess of pop, and the new queen of Vegas. Like, I honestly don't get it...

S M H

56 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Are we sure Larry/RCA did not sell the music to the film-makers, though? I'm sure they would do it, they love money. :orangu2:

I doubt it. They are already making bank with POM. Yes, RCA gets a cut too which is probably why they didnt care about BJ flopping. Larry had a huge part in creating her career so I doubt he would not have any controll over the film and how its portrayed as well as himself because it seems they are really going to play up the scandals and Larry is all about image.

That is so cringy! Like what are these idiots trying to do here? Can someone like explain to me how people can be so stupid? They're making the whole umbrella incident out to be way more dramatic than it really was. All she really did was hit the paparazzi's car and yell at them once. Nothing more than that but then you have these dumbasses over at lifetime basically making Britney out to be crazy.

There really is a special place in hell for the type of people that like to drag down on people and basically downright mock them. :rude2me:

Archived