She lost her one strong talent - ideas?

CaliSky

i think Currentney should stop performing Make Me, because its always rather sad,  and focus on sit-down interviews to endear herself to the public. 

Honestly, I don't know what Britney should do anymore! She's lost her one strong talent! I would say start singing live in various places throughout the show and dancing a lot less, but she's not going to do that. So, I'm confused as to what she should do at this point, but something has got to shift! 

What do you think she should do? 

Blast from the past: 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She hasn't lost her dancing talent. Her dancing has been pretty good this year. She's just under rehearsed because she's been with her kids all summer. Stop trying to be dramatic and push this narrative that Britney isn't dancing. No she's not moving like she was when she was 16 in rehearsals for 8 hours a day 7 days a week. But her dancing is good and energetic. She just needs to stop performing POM routines before the revamp.

6 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

She hasn't lost her dancing talent. Her dancing has been pretty good this year. She's just under rehearsed because she's been with her kids all summer. Stop trying to be dramatic and push this narrative that Britney isn't dancing. No she's not moving like she was when she was 16 in rehearsals for 8 hours a day 7 days a week. But her dancing is good and energetic. She just needs to stop performing POM routines before the revamp.

I respectfully disagree. There isn't anything "good" about recent Make Me appearances. I mean, have you ever taken dance? Maybe you don't view the body in motion the same way.. 

8 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

And it isn't being dramatic to not simply blindly accept what is currently being offered, as it isn't acceptable. Nobody else in the industry would book a stage to do what she currently does on it... 

16 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

stop giving a million and one excuses. She has obviously lost her talent to dance to some degree. She hasn't danced the same since 2005. -_-

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

You sound like such a stuck up ***** wtf lol :weusay:

The Make Me performance on the Norton show was E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. 

In your little condensed world where you think someone has talent only because they have #1's CURRENTLY, and are talked about to death in the media.

But in the REAL world, anyone can look at a ***** like Selena Gomez and realize she has zero ******* talent. Relevant, sure, but talentless as ******* ****.

Its really no shade, its just people have different perspectives based on their experiences! Someone from the arts world might have a different view than someone not from it. It was simply a curious question. I do not think #1's have anything to do with talent, wtf? I think talent is talent! 

1 minute ago, osu24 said:

stop giving a million and one excuses. She has obviously lost her talent to dance to some degree. She hasn't danced the same since 2005. -_-

Thank you. It really does not help Britney any for people to make excuses! Those same people who make excuses are probably all the ones who surround her and tell her she's doing things right. 

3 minutes ago, osu24 said:

:leaving:

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

So you're basically saying that Britney is talentless and you have no idea why she still has a career? is this what this is boiling down to?

No, I don't think that at all. I know she has talent, I don't think someone can lose that much natural ability, but I'm also not going to lie to myself about what is obviously good or not like some fans seem to like to do. It's not helpful to tell someone their doing good when they're clearly not lol

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

So you're basically saying that Britney is talentless and you have no idea why she still has a career? is this what this is boiling down to?

I never question why she has a career, but I do question whether she even cares about or wants said career anymore. 

2 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

No, I don't think that at all. I know she has talent, I don't think someone can lose that much natural ability, but I'm also not going to lie to myself about what is obviously good or not like some fans seem to like to do. It's not helpful to tell someone their doing good when they're clearly not lol

so tell me, are you a recognized dancer? are you? because is easy to judge , dont you think?  :rihclap:

Tad overdramatic :sofedup:

many of us are really happy with the era and she's finally enjoying herself and dancing again. Yes things can be polished up and updated but she is putting in the work to make up for FF-2014

a one on one interview would be ehh but honestly what would be more impacting is her just keep on getting out there. Each performance has improved in one way or another and not being Britarted but yeah it's time to Make Me to rest. It had its moment:quirkney:

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Were you a fan of her throughout Femme Fatale? did you witness those dance moves? what about the beginning of POM? 

Clearly we all bitched and cried and complained, and she ******* did a 360 and turned into this creature with POM 2.0, and the confidence and determination to perform and promote all these venues that herself 4-5 years ago would just never do. 

What I'm trying to say is, we cannot **** on someone that has CLEARLY put in the work to better herself and ameliorate her performing skills. You say we shouldn't say she's doing good when she clearly isnt? like wtf is that? WE KNOW WHAT BRITNEY NOT DOING GOOD really means. 

And if you don't, it just means that you're a new fan. 

An old fan would never make a dumb thread like this, promise.  

I've been an uber fan since 98. 

Archived