Britney does not have a choreographer right now

Allmylife

HONESTLY i'm not a dancer and i could make better choreograpy for the whooole show, and things Britney can do. :lessons:

I think Britney won't fire them because she said that they're all like a family and it doesn't even seem they're working for her. :britdrown:

We should bombard those to and tell them to make better choreographies. :wannadie: 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lonely-*** said:

I wish there was someone on Britney's team that we can communicate weekly to let them know what's up. 

We probably would be unruly by spamming most of the time but at least it would get the point across like "NEW CHOREOGRAPHER NOW!" 150x

Supposedly we were supposed to get that again, or something like it. That app or whatever? Does anyone know exactly what that app was supposed to be? Britney talked about it briefly but it kind of seems like Team B went, '**** it, never mind.'

Before y'all come running to quote me and 'just didn't work' it/ 'Sis, you know we were never going to get that', yes, I know we weren't, and/or it was going to be some little nothing thing where they ignored us and just posted updates where Larry ghost writes for Britney. I'm just saying.

Archived