Rockney for B10

Soni

vvv  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you really want her to do rock songs? like PJ Harvey or Bjork?
then she won't be able to perform the same way, she can't dance to rock songs...well it's possible but not like pop stars do
so she will have to sing live which she never will (lbr she had many opportunities to do it in this era but she didn't)

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

do you really want her to do rock songs? like PJ Harvey or Bjork?
then she won't be able to perform the same way, she can't dance to rock songs...well it's possible but not like pop stars do
so she will have to sing live which she never will (lbr she had many opportunities to do it in this era but she didn't)

Well everyone is having issues with how she dances anyway...and now is the time for her to go do something different musically which she wants because there isn't a main trend in pop music in the moment to follow...everything is kinda popular :paper:

Just now, Amy Lee Spears said:

look i love my rock girls but just look at how that crossover worked for lady Gaga. britney did invent rock music when she wrote I Love Rock N' Roll, but imma pass 

Lady Gaga just started her era :/ and her single charted a little higher than Britney's..and for everyone to try a genre like lets say rock, the outcome will be different..
I even think that will impress the GP :verycool:

2 minutes ago, Soni said:

Well everyone is having issues with how she dances anyway...and now is the time for her to go do something different musically which she wants because there isn't a main trend in pop music in the moment to follow...everything is kinda popular :paper:

I agree, she needs to be like Alanis Morissette in the future, but Britney doesn't want to stop lipsyncing :nyheadache:

Archived