Not So Fast... Britney Crushes Our Dreams Of A Justin Timberlake Collabo

Jordan Miller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On September 30, 2016 at 0:38 PM, breatheheavy said:
britney-this-morning-interview

BRB crying a river.

A couple of weeks ago, Britney answered questions submitted by fans in a Q&A on Most Requested Live. She explained how the Glory title came to be, working with G-Eazy, if she'll tour after Vegas and the million dollar question... what producers/music video directors she'd like to work with. The "Slumber Party" singer misunderstood the last question and mentioned Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, Gwen Stefani and... Justin Timberlake (she labels him "very good").

E! News decided to alert Justin Timberlake of the news at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of his Netflix concert documentary film Justin Timberlake + the Tennessee Kids last month that his former flame wants to hook up in the recording studio, and his reaction was priceless.

Britney Was Not Into Rylan Clark-Neal’s Dance Moves For ‘This Morning’ Interview

"She did?!", Justin responded after E!'s Marc Malkin told JT Brit said she wants to collaborate. "Sure! Absolutely, absolutely," he said. "I have a 17 month old so I don't get the headline news."

He added, "I apologize for not being in the know…I'm accessible, give us a call!"

JT's response trickled back to Britney during a new interview on the UK's This Morning, who had this to say about it:

“One of my friends asked me if I would do a song with [JT] and I said yeah,” she responded when asked about a potential collabo. “So they took it as I really wanted to do [it]. And that would be fine but yeah, I think it’s just a lot of talk…”

When pushed for an answer, she quipped: “You never know!”

Watch below and check back for the full interview come Monday:

Life = cancelled.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SHE LOOKS LIKE 2007ney IN THAT PICTURE OMFF 

7 hours ago, brit_wing said:

I love britney. but that doesn't sound very nice:wendycry: like x-factorney

Don't judge people by his appearance. he might be a nice guy with a kind heart

Love her confidence here tho:oknolol:

I kinda agree. It was funny, but sorta mean.

And then right after she said all she was looking for in a man, is for him to be nice........and not look like a lizard obviously.

2 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

And then right after she said all she was looking for in a man, is for him to be nice........and not look like a lizard obviously.

Oh lord. People literally can't be honest or joke around anymore. Enough with the tip toeing around every word incase someone with too much free time misconstrues it. There needs to be an attraction and she didn't have one. She was actually taking an opportunity to be funny and make a joke, which she could have easily held back. If she'd held back though, then she'd be reserved and boring.

Ugh. 2016 is so tiring.

17 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Oh lord. People literally can't be honest or joke around anymore. Enough with the tip toeing around every word incase someone with too much free time misconstrues it. There needs to be an attraction and she didn't have one. She was actually taking an opportunity to be funny and make a joke, which she could have easily held back. If she'd held back though, then she'd be reserved and boring.

Ugh. 2016 is so tiring.

Calm down. I've laughed at it, and watched it several times. I just said it was a little rude if it was real. Jesus. 

5 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Calm down. I've laughed at it, and watched it several times. I just said it was a little rude if it was real. Jesus. 

Any calmer and i'd be dead. I'm not meaning to direct at you I'm just meaning generally it's so tiring that of course someone has to turn that breath of fresh air moment from Britney into a 'ohh, ahh, err, she shouldn't have said that'. That is exactly what we need more of. Britney feeling open to joke and talk.

Just now, AdamSkye said:

Any calmer and i'd be dead. I'm not meaning to direct at you I'm just meaning generally it's so tiring that of course someone has to turn that breath of fresh air moment from Britney into a 'ohh, ahh, err, she shouldn't have said that'. That is exactly what we need more of. Britney feeling open to joke and talk.

I gotcha. Yea, I honestly don't care either way. It was an adorable moment, and I'm glad it was there. 

10 hours ago, brit_wing said:

I love britney. but that doesn't sound very nice:wendycry: like x-factorney

Don't judge people by his appearance. he might be a nice guy with a kind heart

Love her confidence here tho:oknolol:

I thought the same. Didnt like at all. She has the totally right in not liking the guy but exposing him on a tv show and making fun of his appearance is being so shallow and mean. The guy will probably know. But you know, this is a thing of hollywood, they care a lot about appearance and make fun of who looks ugly, so even britney that has a better heart than most cant distance herself from this bad influence of hollywoodshit. And the friends she was talking that set up datings for her is her gay BFF who only has A stars as friends. It says a lot. If you are a poor random person you dont deserve to be at his Birthday party nor in his friendlist as well

14 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

She meant that he behaved too like a lizard like weird face mannerisms, come on people you never been to a weird date where the guy acts sleazy? Maybe is what she meant. Not that he literally had a lizard face.

Archived