Coupure Electrique was played at an Israeli gay club

larac

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

ild love to come one day but im so scared that some muslim terrorists would exploit the club im in bcuz its a gay club and a jewish one :mhm:

im so unlucky when it comes to such things :mhm:

You can come, it's safe, we will be happy to see you in here :lollipop:

We have attacks on daily basis but we already used to it and it's all good :bopney:

We have the best clubs tho :brit2016:

On 10/2/2016 at 6:08 AM, Brichney. said:

Of course I've heard of Tel Aviv! <3 There are lots of Israelis that are originally Tunisians and Moroccans! Couscous and Shakshuka are originally Tunisian dishes! They are popular in Israel I heard. 

:shameless:

Couscous and Shakshuka <3

I'm from Israel too, but not from Tel Aviv, and I'm actually Russian.. but I still love your food as hell :quirkney:

23 hours ago, RockBoy406 said:

This comment is so unnecessary. We were talking about Britney, why taking it there?

Also, thousands of people are being killed in Syria on a daily basis in the civil war, I don't remember seeing the world being so mad for that. Stop spreading lies, there's not even a war in Israel and nobody is killed except for when Palestinian terrorists decide to stab Israeli citizens in the middle of the street.

Have a good day :saycheese::kisses2all:

I love YOU :otears:

1 hour ago, LetMeBe said:

You can come, it's safe, we will be happy to see you in here :lollipop:

We have attacks on daily basis but we already used to it and it's all good :bopney:

We have the best clubs tho :brit2016:

we are also used to it here in Turkey so i guess it wont be a big promlem to me,its just that i dont want to die :mhm:

On 02/10/2016 at 5:41 AM, RockBoy406 said:

This comment is so unnecessary. We were talking about Britney, why taking it there?

Also, thousands of people are being killed in Syria on a daily basis in the civil war, I don't remember seeing the world being so mad for that. Stop spreading lies, there's not even a war in Israel and nobody is killed except for when Palestinian terrorists decide to stab Israeli citizens in the middle of the street.

Have a good day :saycheese::kisses2all:

:walkoff:

2 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

we are also used to it here in Turkey so i guess it wont be a big promlem to me,its just that i dont want to die :mhm:

Lol I'm alive tho... :quirkney:

And there is so many Russian in here becouse of the immigration from the Soviet Union in the 90'

Archived