Coupure Electrique was played at an Israeli gay club

larac

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Oliver T said:

Nice to see people can still party hard there while hundreds of Palestinians are killed on a regular basis........................

This comment is so unnecessary. We were talking about Britney, why taking it there?

Also, thousands of people are being killed in Syria on a daily basis in the civil war, I don't remember seeing the world being so mad for that. Stop spreading lies, there's not even a war in Israel and nobody is killed except for when Palestinian terrorists decide to stab Israeli citizens in the middle of the street.

Have a good day :saycheese::kisses2all:

11 hours ago, Brichney. said:

I wish I could visit the holy land, but they'll kick my originally Muslim *** now let's be real. I just hate that we're so divided that even people that wanna go, can't go. 

:shameless:

lol man, everyone is welcome in Israel. it's like saying you can't visit the US because your Muslim.

2 hours ago, RockBoy406 said:

This comment is so unnecessary. We were talking about Britney, why taking it there?

Also, thousands of people are being killed in Syria on a daily basis in the civil war, I don't remember seeing the world being so mad for that. Stop spreading lies, there's not even a war in Israel and nobody is killed except for when Palestinian terrorists decide to stab Israeli citizens in the middle of the street.

Have a good day :saycheese::kisses2all:

Thank You So Much !!!!

4 hours ago, larac said:

Sure! Its the biggest gay community in the middle east. Gay pride at june is awesome! Just google Tel Aviv pride :saycheese:

ild love to come one day but im so scared that some muslim terrorists would exploit the club im in bcuz its a gay club and a jewish one :mhm:

im so unlucky when it comes to such things :mhm:

1 hour ago, f_rhythm said:

ild love to come one day but im so scared that some muslim terrorists would exploit the club im in bcuz its a gay club and a jewish one :mhm:

im so unlucky when it comes to such things :mhm:

This would never happen, Israel is a very safe place overall, security rules at clubs and every public place are really strict. Talk to me if you ever wanna come ill help u with everything :lustney:

There are over 250000 tourists in here every year for the pride week... and everything is ok 

:kisses2all:

Archived