MAKE ME IS A MASTERPIECE

poriyos

I can't stop listening to Make Me since it released. It is so gooood, it makes me happy, it makes me wanna dance, such a mood booster. I played it last night when I was preparing to close my store I was really tired but this song kept me going. Nothing, not even the video mess can't make me stop listening to it! And I'm starting to like the choreography.... it actually really fits the song and makes me wanna dance along with Britney!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, poriyos said:

I can't stop listening to Make Me since it released. It is so gooood, it makes me happy, it makes me wanna dance, such a mood booster. I played it last night when I was preparing to close my store I was really tired but this song kept me going. Nothing, not even the video mess can't make me stop listening to it! And I'm starting to like the choreography.... it actually really fits the song and makes me wanna dance along with Britney!

Yeees! I like the choreo also :feelingmyself:

39 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Its true, one of her very best and I will be forever pissed the about the original video. 

22 minutes ago, Looukas said:

So much unleashed potential. The song did pretty good anyways but it's not even an ounce of what it deserves :sobbing:

Archived