If Glory was #1, would she do the same "promo" ?

SeZo

i just can't stop thinking about it.. If Glory had #1 debut, do you think she would do the same promo and include only 2 songs from the Glory? 

sometimes i think that if Glory was #1, she would do more songs from the Glory.. or at least we would have the second single and the video before her London visit..  i wanna know what you guys think about it?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she would actually do a little less promo if the album debuted at #1.....like a lot of things were already planned before the release like iHeart/VMA's/AMF but I don't think she'd do as many radio interviews ands things like that. I also think she still wouldn't do more than 2 songs from the album as well. I mean when promoting Circus she just did 2 tracks, same with ITZ, and she did like 3 for FF 

I still think it's so weird that she's doing all this promo in the first place. I mean, her last televised promo performance in the UK was almost six years ago. I find it so odd that she now is deciding to promote the hell out of Glory. I'm not complaining obviously, because Glory deserves it. It's eons better than Circus and Britney Jean, and may even be better than Femme Fatale. I just think it's weird she's promoting so much now lol.

Archived