"Britney Spears is Madonna's successor"...

andreafly1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Madonna invented calculating back in 3000 BC

Taylor just might be the successor. She already has the sales, success, acclaim, and the ability to turn any story about her to her benefit.

She'll never be as offensive as Madonna but I think her next era will definitely be more "aggressive" considering she'll be on the defense from the scrutiny this summer 

9 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Taylor just might be the successor. She already has the sales, success, acclaim, and the ability to turn any story about her to her benefit.

She'll never be as offensive as Madonna but I think her next era will definitely be more "aggressive" considering she'll be on the defense from the scrutiny this summer 

I agree about her next era being aggressive. Most likely directed at Kim K, Kanye, Calvin Harris, media and Hiddle-something

12 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Here's the thing Madonna will always be queen of Pop, MJ will always be king of Pop, and Elvis will always be king of Rock N Roll.......no one will ever take that title away from them......Britney is the Pop princess 

Elvis was trash :sofedup: Little Richard had way more talent on his pinky toe and without him that fat drugged up vegas act would not have existed

Y'all and your whitewashed version of popular music wow

2 hours ago, asas12 said:

I think they were compared in the sense that Britney was the biggest female pop star to come onto the scene since Madonna.. But that's really where the comparisons end. They are very different in almost every way, but share similarities as far as the level of fame that they both reached in their primes. Really the only one that comes close to either of them is Gaga and her peak wasn't even as big as Brit's or Madonna's. To this day I still think Britney's peak is the most amount of fame we've ever seen a pop star reach.   

No Whitney Houston conquered movies and music she was bigger than even Madonna in her prime and outsold her with less albums but clearly Madonna continued her career and whitneys personal struggles affected hers...but prime success id say Whitney was the biggest female ever every race, age, etc. loved her she was Adele only a model version :nothavingit:

11 minutes ago, derick said:

No Whitney Houston conquered movies and music she was bigger than even Madonna in her prime and outsold her with less albums but clearly Madonna continued her career and whitneys personal struggles affected hers...but prime success id say Whitney was the biggest female ever every race, age, etc. loved her she was Adele only a model version :nothavingit:

teach them !

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Here's the thing Madonna will always be queen of Pop, MJ will always be king of Pop, and Elvis will always be king of Rock N Roll.......no one will ever take that title away from them......Britney is the Pop princess 

Queen of Rock N Roll?  :idkney: :uknowit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJWMXbFBtl-q3MNmg4Xao

2 hours ago, CurtisB said:

She doesn't even  want to be her successor.  In her early 30s, she thinking about retirement, doesn't have full control over her albums, and is not wanting to be in the magazines.  

Madonna hadn't even peaked at Brit's current age.  Brit is on the downhill.   

Oh and she told you this herself? I know she may be taking her career more slow now due to wanting to be happy and spreading out her priorities but that don't mean she's just automatically thinking of retiring :whitneyshade:

2 hours ago, CurtisB said:

She doesn't even  want to be her successor.  In her early 30s, she thinking about retirement, doesn't have full control over her albums, and is not wanting to be in the magazines.  

But yet she made an extraordinary album 'Glory' which you can tell it's pure Britney. Also She's been in various magazines this year (V, Marie Claire, Flaunt) so that statement isn't completely true.

9 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Oh and she told you this herself? I know she may be taking her career more slow now due to wanting to be happy and spreading out her priorities but that don't mean she's just automatically thinking of retiring :whitneyshade:

But yet she made an extraordinary album 'Glory' which you can tell it's pure Britney. Also She's been in various magazines this year (V, Marie Claire, Flaunt) so that statement isn't completely true.

I think he was referring to the Femme Fatale era, which Britney said a couple of times that she could possibly retire. Glad she changed her mind (no seas cortes) later! :selenerz: 

11 hours ago, Curious_1110 said:

Pardon?! :moorangu:

10 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Elvis was trash :sofedup: Little Richard had way more talent on his pinky toe and without him that fat drugged up vegas act would not have existed

Y'all and your whitewashed version of popular music wow

Elvis was trash????  What? 

:shameless:

13 hours ago, CurtisB said:

Excuse me, Madonna just started in her 30th, Britney was a 16 teen on the other hand. Dumb comparison. And enough with this BS "she thinking about retirement, doesn't have full control over her albums, and is not wanting to be in the magazines."

3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Exactly, I can't at certain people even suggesting Basic Swift as the next icon...her surfboard *** can continue to take several seats on Hollywood dicks because there's nothing remotely unique about a pretentious white chick :trash:

And tbh, she has no career now because of her fake *** and the whole Kanye drama :haha: If an "iconic" popstar can't stay relevant for more than 5 years, then I guess Madonna will never have a "successor" :trash:

Archived