HDD: OUT

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Such great new music. I still can't find the last three magazines. I love them but I don't even think Flaunt exists physically. 

at least we need a new single. That's for sure. 

8 minutes ago, Godlory said:

at least we need a new single. That's for sure. 

I mean if MM was slaying I would understand why there is no new single but it's not.

Makes me think RCA doesnt want to invest in another single. Idk if I blame them after the mm video Fiasco. Her team should be professional and get it together. 

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

MM the song itself slays and it's easily one of her best lead singles but the video we got was tragic...it's almost as if this whole era was inspired by The Lion King. Britney's hair in the album cover looks like Simba and they hired the hyenas from the original movie :yeahsure:

They just handled it so badly, like the video is not only cheap AF but it was cringey. Like they could've done a hot, simple video like 3 and it would've been way better than the **** we got :rude2me:

15 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

they are taking way too long to release the second single :rude2me: as always Team B is a mess

Yeah. They have to decide what the next single should be. Then they have to schedule for an amazing video shoot. Then they will edit and review the video. Then plan to scrap it. Then they will schedule for another video shoot. Then edit it. Then release it. So expect it in around April/May tbh.

Archived