I hate Larry even more since Wednesday

ImASlaveForYou

Ok guys so i just arrived at my home after the apple music festival and a 18h delay with my flight and I'm thinking about the trip and I want to share with you my anger.

I tried to meet Britney at BBC, but Larry didn't let her talk with us, I was angry with that, but later I went to ITV before she started recording for Jonathan Ross, and me and a few other peoole were waiting here, the thing is that we saw Larry and the dancers with some staff of the TV at the Window, and when Larry saw us, HE PULLED DOWN THE SHADE SO THAT WE COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING.

I really wanted to throw him a stone or something :crying1:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's known Britney for like 18 years - he knows that she's a private person and doesn't want to be bombarded by fans and watched by everyone 24/7. I know you're disappointed but when you think about it, she's not obligated to make public appearances every time she leaves the house and then be watched all the time even when she's inside buildings. That's no way to live - always on display for the public. I guarantee you that's how she wants it. 

20 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

He's known Britney for like 18 years - he knows that she's a private person and doesn't want to be bombarded by fans and watched by everyone 24/7. I know you're disappointed but when you think about it, she's not obligated to make public appearances every time she leaves the house and then be watched all the time even when she's inside buildings. That's no way to live - always on display for the public. I guarantee you that's how she wants it. 

Ikr, but even the dancers were saying hi to us and Britney wasn't even there i mean, they could've done this before, not when we said hi... and we were like 5 people... not 50

7 hours ago, ImASlaveForYou said:

Ikr, but even the dancers were saying hi to us and Britney wasn't even there i mean, they could've done this before, not when we said hi... and we were like 5 people... not 50

same concept tho whether its 5 people or 500 people. imagine every time you leave the house people want to stop you and take pics and all. sometimes you just want to walk in and out of a building.

I get that hes looking out for her but I feel Britney isnt that vain to not at least wave or say hi, I think he just didnt want her to approach and spend a lot of time because I feel sometimes she genuinely likes to interact with fans when they dont act bat **** crazy. We are always seeing her people dragging her around so I get it, they have a schedule.

Also he seems to be overly protective of her and sometimes hes gotta realize he needs to let go which is probably how Glory happened. 

9 hours ago, 0bsessed said:

Larry has been a consistently good thing/person/support network in Britney's life. I think they genuinely have love and respect for eachother, they are like family. If he ever did turn around and leave Britney would really really struggle to adapt to another manager, so quit talking smack about one of the only good people on her team, and one of the few who genuinely has her best interest at heart and wouldn't use her as a pack mule. 

You're wrong!! Britney fired Larry because he wouldn't let her do what she wanted with her own career.

If it wasn't because of Jamie and the c-ship, Larry wouldn't be Brit's manager....She even said it at Jonathan Ross, that everything before Glory was presented to her as a finished product and she didn't have much say in it.

Archived