G-Eazy talks about Britney @ backstage of iHeartRadio music festival!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

Why not? Didn't know he is untouchable lol :carpoolney:. He is just a man, K-Fed was/is a rapper, he is too. Why can't we compare them? Both have similar voices and facial features. What is wrong with that? I even said he is different because he seems to care about Britney. :verycool:

Oh so you are saying his rapping voice/talent is same as k-fed's who even with Britney's money couldn't make a career?

lol Ok bye :shameless:

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Oh so you are saying his rapping voice/talent is same as k-fed's who even with Britney's money couldn't make a career?

lol Ok bye :shameless:

No, did you even read what I wrote? :boredashell:

I said voice, the sound of it, other people noticed the same. I didn't say Musical talent/lyrics/producer.

4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Are you seriously comparing a talented artist who worked hard for his position to that rapper wannabe who just wanted to use Britney?

2 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

I said voice, the sound of it, other people noticed the same. I didn't say Musical talent/lyrics/producer.

Darlings, stop fighting :saycheese: He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more talented than K-Fed who was clearly just a gold digger and really was bad at rapping (he might have been a good dancers but there it stops)! and G has fought his way to where he is now. But I can understand why ppl see some K-Fed in him 'cause, well, he is a rapper. For me there it stops. period. He's way more goodlooking than K-Fed who looked just creepy!

2 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

I thought the same, he had that face/eyes of I am dreaming about you baby every day and every nighhht :bootyney:

He seemed really like he was still on stage , still in that mood :quirkney: 

ps. isnt the the interviewer the most annoying every?????

3 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

But you also said both of them are rappers. "K-fed was/is a rapper, he is too" But they are not in the same level. Kevin was a dancer originally and after he got Britney's money he also tried to be a rapper and failed. Being a rapper wannabe and an actual rapper are two different things.  Yeah I also agreed the way he speaks and his speaking voice sound like him.

25 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Darlings, stop fighting :saycheese: He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more talented than K-Fed who was clearly just a gold digger and really was bad at rapping (he might have been a good dancers but there it stops)! and G has fought his way to where he is now. But I can understand why ppl see some K-Fed in him 'cause, well, he is a rapper. For me there it stops. period. He's way more goodlooking than K-Fed who looked just creepy!

He seemed really like he was still on stage , still in that mood :quirkney: 

ps. isnt the the interviewer the most annoying every?????

It's like he wants G-eazy to not care about being in Britney's presence as much as he actually does by reminding him he's had worked with important people before. But I love how G-eazy keeps saying he is a fan!

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's like he wants G-eazy to not care about being in Britney's presence as much as he actually does by reminding him he's had worked with important people before. But I love G-eazy keeps saying he is a fan!

EXACTLY! I hate that interviewer! "you shouldnt be star-struck. Its only Britney" or it sounded that way! *grrr*
But he handled it well!!! 10 points to G!! :carpoolney:

6 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

Don't forget :explainlol:

11 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I know right he basically said she is unlike anyone he worked with before even though they were famous too. 

The above interviewer is waaaaay more professional and cool! I love him and his questions!

ps. him and his unbuttoned shirts lol!

4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

But you also said both of them are rappers. "K-fed was/is a rapper, he is too" But they are not in the same level. Kevin was a dancer originally and after he got Britney's money he also tried to be a rapper and failed. Being a rapper wannabe and an actual rapper are two different things.  Yeah I also agreed the way he speaks and his speaking voice sound like him.

But you attacking me for something I didn't say. I said both were/are rappers. I didn't lie. I didn't say K-Fed is better than him.

K-Fed had an album, recorded with Britney too and went on some award shoes/did some shows. He is considered to have been a rap. And most of Eazy lyrics are about ***** and women and being cocky, K-Fed lyrics sucked but was about similar things just in a worse untalented way.

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Why does he always look sooooo bored 

Actually I've now watched some of his interviews and he looks like that all the time. I guess it is just the way he is, off stage I mean!

Just now, Oh My Stars said:

Maybe he was? lol The interviewer was annoying from the very start, he was probably wishing for it to be over.

Yeah well he was annoyed in this one, defo!

Archived