G-Eazy talks about Britney @ backstage of iHeartRadio music festival!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

The facial hair makes him look like k-fed to me. How he talks too. Not sure how I feel about that 

He sounds exactly like K-Fed. I was watching chaotic the other day and I literally was like where I heard this voice and I saw this interview after Iheart I was :gloria:

I think difference is he seems to be into Britney more than she cares about him (K-Fed imo was faking all the way till the bank, he didn't even say I love you back to Britney during chaotic).

The similarities, he is a white average rapper, sleeps around a lot and use *****.

I don't know how I feel about that either. He is cute when he talks about Britney though so maybe is like K-Fed 2.0 with bug fixes update :idkney:

58 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

He sounds exactly like K-Fed. I was watching chaotic the other day and I literally was like where I heard this voice and I saw this interview after Iheart I was :gloria:

I think difference is he seems to be into Britney more than she cares about him (K-Fed imo was faking all the way till the bank, he didn't even say I love you back to Britney during chaotic).

The similarities, he is a white average rapper, sleeps around a lot and use *****.

I don't know how I feel about that either. He is cute when he talks about Britney though so maybe is like K-Fed 2.0 with bug fixes update :idkney:

Are you seriously comparing a talented artist who worked hard for his position to that rapper wannabe who just wanted to use Britney?

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

Are you seriously comparing a talented artist who worked hard for his position to that rapper wannabe who just wanted to use Britney?

Why not? Didn't know he is untouchable lol :carpoolney:. He is just a man, K-Fed was/is a rapper, he is too. Why can't we compare them? Both have similar voices and facial features. What is wrong with that? I even said he is different because he seems to care about Britney. :verycool:

Archived