Justin Is In London

Guest Nick Jonas

2 minutes ago, KW. said:

3 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:
5 minutes ago, KW. said:

serve the tea

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

The knee tap move is actually on of my faves.  Britney looks good/cute doing it.

And it could be more iconic than the chest bump in the till the world ends, woah oh oh oh.

tumblr_lt579fvYQC1r2hx98o1_250.gif

Isn't it already?

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

Is it 2011 all over again? Multiquoting?
Multiple gifs?

I can't wait for 2013 so you can ban me again. 

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:
4 minutes ago, KW. said:

5 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:
8 minutes ago, KW. said:

serve the tea

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

The knee tap move is actually on of my faves.  Britney looks good/cute doing it.

And it could be more iconic than the chest bump in the till the world ends, woah oh oh oh.

tumblr_lt579fvYQC1r2hx98o1_250.gif

Isn't it already?

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

Is it 2011 all over again? Multiquoting?
Multiple gifs?

I can't wait for 2013 so you can ban me again. 

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

mmm 

what kinda sadism masochism teas

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

They are totally gonna do it.

ya'll they used to sneak around to date when they were younger, you know they could pull it off. Both alone in the same city in their hotel rooms at night. After the way he responded to her wanting a collab. After how much she is feeling herself looks wise.

Britishney is going to think of Adele when she is there where she will decide to play "hello" and think of Justin and then realize he is in the same city and be all "I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet" and he will be like YAAAAS and then I will wake up.

Seriously though, is Jessica with him?

25 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

paparazzi's in UK suck. How come no one followed JT and Britney to know if they are at the same hotel? :moorangu:

They're not allowed even in the hotels parking :orangu: not to mention any public place unless it's outdoor & open! I'm not sure but I think and I'm gonna google it, they're not allowed near the area where there's schools, colleges or uni's! Which is pretty much EVERYWHERE!! the law changed here as far as I know! 

12 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I usually agree but not in this video!! In fact I was surprised , Im glad he shaved, he looks like 5 years younger and way better

Yes that ********* beard was aging him. If he shaved his hair again completely like FS/LS era, I'd think he would look even better. But he also has a baby at home so if he looks a little tired that could be why. The dude is always working.

Archived