I avoided listening to Glory for almost two weeks...

PieceofBritney

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Clumsy is so underrated here. Her vocals are cute and fun to sing along to, and the chorus is so dance-y :feelingmyself:

Try singing along to Private Show and Clumsy with your friends while driving, it's so much fun :saycheese: We all like to imitate Brit's vocals too.

Clumsy is not that bad. Only the beat sounds cheap. I always sing with her nasally my friends hate it though. Tbh they don't like her voice either so with this logic mine could be just as flawless.:rude2me:

7 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Clumsy is so underrated here. Her vocals are cute and fun to sing along to, and the chorus is so dance-y :feelingmyself:

Try singing along to Private Show and Clumsy with your friends while driving, it's so much fun :saycheese: We all like to imitate Brit's vocals too.

My friends always imitate her vocals and I pretend I'm offended but they won't stop. My friends loved Clumsy the most, they think it's really fun too.

42 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I just started listening to it again....and the moment I started playing it I was pleasantly surprised all over again. It really is a good album.

And I know Exhale is gonna judge me for this but I think Clumsy may end up being in my top 3 favorite Glory songs IT'S JUST SO CUTE. 

She really did give us an amazing album this time. :letitburn: 

P.s: It's a useless thread yes, but no one is also posting at the moment so I thought we could use a little positivity.

I did the same. I tried not to listen to it so I'm not gonna be overdosed. It is one of my favorite album so far. Except for 3 songs, I love them all. Even Clumsy and Private Show which, apparently, are not really appreciated.

1 minute ago, coo said:

Relax anybody is allowed to make a thread when they want to.

And clumsy is the most basic song in terms of production and execution imo, but good for you for loving it. I'm just glad there's no 1 song that everybody hates on glory like ISBE on BJ :donewithit:

I loved ISBE, I think it's awesome. WB and ISBE are on my gym playlist they get me hyped af :truthtea:

11 minutes ago, coo said:

Relax anybody is allowed to make a thread when they want to.

And clumsy is the most basic song in terms of production and execution imo, but good for you for loving it. I'm just glad there's no 1 song that everybody hates on glory like ISBE on BJ :donewithit:

Funny how you mentioned that song...because I love that song hahahaha I think the lyrics are super cute but the second half of the song is super boring.

9 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I loved ISBE, I think it's awesome. WB and ISBE are on my gym playlist they get me hyped af :truthtea:

Just now, david lachapelle said:

honestly, ISBE is my fave song on BJ other than the singles. :scalped:

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Funny how you mentioned that song...because I love that song hahahaha I think the lyrics are super cute but the second half of the song is super boring.

i thought we all agree that that song sucks?! what happened to exhale?

ok then i meant 'chillin wit u'. if any of u like that song... :quirkney:

Archived