UK TV Interview - Lorraine (ITV)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, myfacelikeamannequin said:

You don't think fans are allowed? What do you think this is :sofedup:

This is a forum where fans discuss Britney, hence my prerogative to have an opinion. 

Her looks tho? I thought it's about discussing her music, videos and performances and whatever that's related to her career. Let's make a petition about her lips then. :quirkney:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Her looks tho? I thought it's about discussing her music, videos and performances and whatever that's related to her career. Let's make a petition about her lips then. :quirkney:

Well that's childish. 

This is exhale, people say a lot worse than one comment about her lips, Jesus. 

I say this because this is the first time the U.K. GP are seeing her on TV since FF. The fact that nearly all comments are calling her "unrecognisable" is a shame.

She's gorgeous, I simply don't think she needs to have work done. I'm not saying it's my decision or that she looks terrible, it's simply my opinion and unfortunately you don't have a say on what others talk about on a forum. 

14 minutes ago, myfacelikeamannequin said:

Well that's childish. 

This is exhale, people say a lot worse than one comment about her lips, Jesus. 

I say this because this is the first time the U.K. GP are seeing her on TV since FF. The fact that nearly all comments are calling her "unrecognisable" is a shame.

She's gorgeous, I simply don't think she needs to have work done. I'm not saying it's my decision or that she looks terrible, it's simply my opinion and unfortunately you don't have a say on what others talk about on a forum. 

Just because everyone else does, you are too? And I get it, we're not happy about it, but maybe she is and it's her face. We already brought up this subject way too many times. We're her fans we shouldn't judge her even if the GP are.. She is already being judged about everything else...

Guest Nick Jonas
9 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

I hope she does the interview on loose women then gets the plane to vegas that day.

I am working the flight to vegas that day.... when all your hopes and dreams go towards that one day 

I think Loose Women will be pre-recorded. :idkney:

Archived