tinashe dances slave 4 u

toxiceverytime

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

How can a dancer not know Slave 4 you tho. I'm shocked.

im puzzled too. shes like, what kind of stan am i and i dont know it. lol i think she may have just said it to make the segment go longer? 

but if she did know it, shed probably show it off and that guy would just step aside lol. idk. 

18 hours ago, Slayde said:

Preach sis, Aquarius is my JAM, the album and especially the title track, Watch Me Work (DADDY), Pretend, Bet, How Many Times and the list goes on are my faves :comingthru:

Flawfree choices!

11 hours ago, A.D. said:

Aquarius is like the greatest Janet Jackson inspired song I've ever heard :feelingmyself:

I also love all those you mentioned as well as the more mid-tempo, slow burners like Cold Sweat, Bated Breath, Thug Cry and Feels Like Vegas :bootyney:

Lemonade or even Beyonka's Beyonka could nevah :quirkney:

It really is, I love how it is breathy but gets kinda slutty in the instrumental :bootyney:

I love Bated Breathe it is so beautiful and not to mention I love all those you mention, there is something so **** about her songs. :comingthru:

Beyonce could never re-create in a artistic way what Janet made. She is too "popular" and plays to that in a very obvious way. Using words like "slay" etc in her songs... :sofedup:

Archived