My manager just told me..

Guest Dexmorgan89

2 hours ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

NYC. I do not care about the distance and money at this point of time, If i'm in the same country as Britney Spears performing, i will watch it, come what may. I have harboured this dream since 1999 :unreal:

NYC :makeitrain:

Girl, it's expensive. California is so close to vegas and my trip wasn't cheap. A flight from NY  which is on the east coast to Vegas will be pretty expensive, hotels aren't that cheap either since it's Vegas. Be prepared to spend some serious $$$. Just start saving now till the day you come. :shameless:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dexmorgan89
17 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I've been dreaming of this for years tho. I'm making my way to america from Iran....I decided to do it when she decided to add another 2 years, I left right after...I even tattooed her lips tattoo on my wrist to remind me even if my other dreams (which is becoming a writer) don't workout I still get to see her when I move to America. Currently, I'm living in Turkey. 

That is so inspirational. Seriously, hats off to you, my friend. Hope you get all your dreams fulfilled :) 

He're to drunk dancing watching POM together in May :carpoolney: 

Guest Dexmorgan89
8 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

Girl, it's expensive. California is so close to vegas and my trip wasn't cheap. A flight from NY  which is on the east coast to Vegas will be pretty expensive, hotels aren't that cheap either since it's Vegas. Be prepared to spend some serious $$$. Just start saving now till the day you come. :shameless:

Thanks for the heads-up, man! Do not worry, will do whatever it takes to catch Brit live! I will legit go crazy when it finally happens :embarrassney:

8 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

That is so inspirational. Seriously, hats off to you, my friend. Hope you get all your dreams fulfilled :) 

He're to drunk dancing watching POM together in May :carpoolney: 

I really hope so. Most people are making threads everyday hoping POM ends...but my dreams will be crushed if I don't get there on time. Some people don't know how hard it is to get to america and it's not always about money. 

Guest Dexmorgan89
4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I really hope so. Most people are making threads everyday hoping POM ends...but my dreams will be crushed if I don't get there on time. Some people don't know how hard it is to get to america and it's not always about money. 

That makes so much sense. My take on Britney performing at Vegas is slightly different, i have always maintained she should do whatever suits her, If she feels this is good for her, her family and makes her happy, then Vegas it is for as many years as she wants. 

Your dreams will be fulfilled real soon. Just keep going! 

4 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

That makes so much sense. My take on Britney performing at Vegas is slightly different, i have always maintained she should do whatever suits her, If she feels this is good for her, her family and makes her happy, then Vegas it is for as many years as she wants. 

Your dreams will be fulfilled real soon. Just keep going! 

You too bro. Can't wait to see your pictures in POM. :)

Guest Dexmorgan89
3 hours ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Good luck, I hope you get to go!! I'm in Boston and my boss is sending me to Vegas for 5 days in December, but no Britney shows happening :( also I read it will be cold there! 

That sucks.. I am sure you can plan something for sometime later :)

1 minute ago, JeagleP said:

You might be the only fan wishing for Vegas not to end :lustney:

Good luck tho, I wish I went there too :sobbing:

this makes me sad. It's kinda obvious Glory isn't gonna have an album tour since all the promo incorporates POM. 

It's such a shame people want it to end and just wait around for maybe 2-3 or 4 years until the next album when we might get a tour.

Archived