Britney Explains The Back Walkover Misstep At Apple Music Festival In New BBC Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

A quote from the BBC review, maybe take their advice

but, at this point, expecting Spears to sing live is like turning up at Nando's and ordering truffles: The only person you're disappointing is yourself.

It's more like going to Nando's and not getting chicken :truthtea:

I said yesterday I was scared about the critics. That's what I was talking about. The performance was not good. It was not a regular pom night without any repercusion, this performance is important for her rn. She made great shows in Vegas, but unfortunately she didn't make it in London. Now, let's wait for the responses..

36 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

A quote from the BBC review, maybe take their advice

but, at this point, expecting Spears to sing live is like turning up at Nando's and ordering truffles: The only person you're disappointing is yourself.

You're right. She'll never be taken seriously and will be remembered as a mime artist who forgot how to dance!

Yay!

1 hour ago, Ambient said:

WHY IS EVERYONE ON EXHALE POINTING THIS OUT TODAY AND MELTING DOWN ABOUT IT AS IF IT'S A NEW DEVELOPMENT

HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THAT BRITNEY SPEARS LIPSYNCHS

BRITNEY SPEARS DOES NOT SING NOTES

WTF IS HAPPENING, READING THIS FORUM IS LIKE READING YOUTUBE COMMENTS. "GOD, SHE DIDN'T EVEN SING ONE NOTE, WHAT A FAKE." 

IF YOU WANT TO HEAR SOMEONE SING A NOTE, GO JOIN ADELEHEAVY.COM

Bcuz its 2016 and even lessers like selma sing live 

She came across laboured/tired last night, it was like she had literally got off the plane an hour before showtime... i cant at anyone thinking it was better than iheart, iheart had energy and much more fluidity.

i have no problem last night being a pom show...it just wasnt pom on a particularly good night

Oh please, radio one puts on the most tackiest 'festivals' with ******* Olly Murs headlining so they're opinion on shows is whatever. 

We know she's kinda stuff now and doesn't sing live. I noticed how awkward she is in the few cheography breaks but nothing I don't already know. 

I think the show was awesome, so entertaining and looked like a star up there. I'm super happy and proud of what I saw. It wasn't perfect but I was bloody entertained.

33 minutes ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

Bcuz its 2016 and even lessers like selma sing live 

This! 

Although I like Selena's music, her vocals have improved a little and she sings live every now and then, she had some good moments in her Revival era. Literally most pop artists are SINGING live. Sure they can't dance like Britney, but Britney isn't really serving amazing choreography either (which she can). At this point, lip syncing an entire show including ballads is really bad for her image and it's one of the main reasons people won't give her the time of day. She needs to grow as an artist and as a singer. 

28 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

This! 

Although I like Selena's music, her vocals have improved a little and she sings live every now and then, she had some good moments in her Revival era. Literally most pop artists are SINGING live. Sure they can't dance like Britney, but Britney isn't really serving amazing choreography either (which she can). At this point, lip syncing an entire show including ballads is really bad for her image and it's one of the main reasons people won't give her the time of day. She needs to grow as an artist and as a singer. 

:rihclap: This is it, she's stuck in the past and her team/fans who worship everything are not helping. She obviously doesn't realise how bad she looks lip-synching to cd vocals ALL THE TIME and doing nothing but moving her arms around; it's embarrassing. I just wish someone would tell her the truth. 

19 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

**** this review, i don't have time for british negativity the truth :arianabye: 

Fixed

I understand people having their own opinions.  Some are good and some are bad.  But the people on here are taking it to the next level.  I mean, saying she is a mime artist, she can't dance, she can't sing, she should retire, criticizing every miniscule detail of her appearance.  I see "I miss the old Britney" all the time.  Why are you still fans?  To me you're not, because now you're not even being opinionated, you're just being hateful.

Archived