MNEK claims Britney isn't singing on Glory

inhale

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, Slayde said:

I thought he said something about Britney but I'm not sure and can't be bothered to find receipts tbh haha :NYnod:

I don't think so. He was the the crowd last night watching her sis. :hype:

11 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

I don't think so. He was the the crowd last night watching her sis. :hype:

Hmm I wonder who I'm getting him confused with lol...

My bad if that is the case and he is a stan, was he there at AMF last night I didn't know that? :mhmsureny:

I feel a little dumb if he has never said anything, I'm not sure who I'm thinking of tbh :mhmsureny: Someone that looks like him maybe... 

7 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I thought he said something about Britney but I'm not sure and can't be bothered to find receipts tbh haha :NYnod:

Don't blame you I'm not even bothered to look it up :verycool:

going back  on topic I just hate people in the industry who are so pressed and think they're holier than thou. Like compare two careers and you get to see who really has made impact and who's made bitchy Twitter comments with a few likes 

Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, Slayde said:

Hmm I wonder who I'm getting him confused with lol...

My bad if that is the case and he is a stan, was he there at AMF last night I didn't know that? :mhmsureny:

I feel a little dumb if he has never said anything, I'm not sure who I'm thinking of tbh :mhmsureny: Someone that looks like him maybe... 

No, he's definitely a stan. I'm not sure who you're thinking of. :gloria:

15 minutes ago, -Brit Brit- said:

Don't blame you I'm not even bothered to look it up :verycool:

going back  on topic I just hate people in the industry who are so pressed and think they're holier than thou. Like compare two careers and you get to see who really has made impact and who's made bitchy Twitter comments with a few likes 

I feel like it was a long time ago like last year he said something and I was like hmm maybe I don't like him but now I'm starting to think it's someone else because he is a stan... :mhmsureny:

I also dislike those people I can't handle it like it doesn't even matter half the time. Work is work and the rest is just play and bullying and I really can't handle that... It's usually something that doesn't need to be said. As the saying goes "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" :NYnod:

:drown:

this is getting old

But like, who else is to blame but Britney fans for this? They are the ones running their mouth, talk all kinds of lies and **** about Britney Jean, with NO actual receipts. 

Welp, this is your doing BJ haters. You better fix it.

Archived