Miraculously attended Apple Music Fest...ended up being the Freakshow guy

IfUSeekSlayMe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

So days ago I posted how I had tried every aspect of getting a ticket,

Today I endured the 7 hour coach just with a bit of hope that I might catch her for a second to show her my drawing...8 hours of standing goes by and I'm relentlessly told I will not attend with how many ticket holders there were by the apple music security then out of nowhere 20 minutes before the show a saint turned up and a fellow fan nabbed his plus 1 but then saw me and said he felt bad taking it when I had waited so long, which is a blessing in itself, me and my saint then waited anxiously in the queue. 

We were both believing all hope was lost at this point as they had let so many people in, but then they said 6 more people, some of the security congratulated me and in i went, slightly annoyed I had missed Work *****! but to my joy she started doing more songs than I expected, I realised I was seeing a small scale Piece of Me which I have not been able to afford and was worried I would miss it altogether so thank Godney....

Then, a security guard comes to me at the back of the standing crowd "have you drunk alcohol today?" he said, I honestly believed he was going to throw me out cause i was recording on my tablet "not at all" (the first time since i was 18 i hadn't drunk for an event) " you wanna dance on stage with Britney?" and the rest is history.

Merry Britmas to you all. 

Robert Tanczos I owe you all of my dreams. The show was everything, obviously we wanna hear more of her voice but she seemed very happy to be there <3 and that is all that matters. 

Amazing! 

Thats fate for you! And your ***-grinding was a personal highlight of the set ha :lustney:

11 hours ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

Today I endured the 7 hour coach just with a bit of hope that I might catch her for a second to show her my drawing...8 hours of standing goes by and I'm relentlessly told I will not attend with how many ticket holders there were by the apple music security then out of nowhere 20 minutes before the show a saint turned up and a fellow fan nabbed his plus 1 but then saw me and said he felt bad taking it when I had waited so long, which is a blessing in itself, me and my saint then waited anxiously in the queue. 

We were both believing all hope was lost at this point as they had let so many people in, but then they said 6 more people, some of the security congratulated me and in i went, slightly annoyed I had missed Work *****! but to my joy she started doing more songs than I expected, I realised I was seeing a small scale Piece of Me which I have not been able to afford and was worried I would miss it altogether so thank Godney....

Then, a security guard comes to me at the back of the standing crowd "have you drunk alcohol today?" he said, I honestly believed he was going to throw me out cause i was recording on my tablet "not at all" (the first time since i was 18 i hadn't drunk for an event) " you wanna dance on stage with Britney?" and the rest is history.

Robert Tanczos I owe you all of my dreams. The show was everything, obviously we wanna hear more of her voice but she seemed very happy to be there <3 and that is all that matters. 

can u tell me what the dancers whisper into your ear when ure on stage? i know they tell u wot to do probably, but what do they say? 

11 hours ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

Congratulations !!! You are so lucky. I'm sure you'll always remember this and of course, you have the video to watch again and again and again :)

:embarrassney: the people saying i looked like i was riding D etc why cant guys be able to move like that without getting comments like that, im actually bi and do not go round riding D if i did that'd be my perogative. 

Anyway the dancers just instruct you but not forcefully and just say like "you need to dance now, your going to be great" etc, the ones that walked me off thanked me they all seemed so nice, her bodyguard i cant remember his name, shook my hand. 

She was definitely singing at points over the track, i think if they got the whole live and studio sound sorted properly then people wouldnt drag her so much. Up close right now she is primeney again her boday was incredible and her face youthful but not caked with make up. :saycheese:

5 minutes ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

:embarrassney: the people saying i looked like i was riding D etc why cant guys be able to move like that without getting comments like that, im actually bi and do not go round riding D if i did that'd be my perogative. 

Anyway the dancers just instruct you but not forcefully and just say like "you need to dance now, your going to be great" etc, the ones that walked me off thanked me they all seemed so nice, her bodyguard i cant remember his name, shook my hand. 

She was definitely singing at points over the track, i think if they got the whole live and studio sound sorted properly then people wouldnt drag her so much. Up close right now she is primeney again her boday was incredible and her face youthful but not caked with make up. :saycheese:

That's what I want to hear, happy for you :hugs:

12 hours ago, IfUSeekSlayMe said:

David, I found 3 pictures of Freakshow featuring YOU in my phone!

U have instagram? I can PM those to u.

Archived