I Seriously Don't Get The Hate Private Show Gets

OCBoy1985

13 hours ago, Austin00chase said:

I don't want it as single #2 by any means. But I love the song and it's one of the more fun songs on Glory, less breathy(even though I love those songs too) and really playful. 

I hope her team actually has enough footage to make a video with the commercial stuff and if single #2 doesn't impact radio/charts better than Make Me they release this as a last resort. (Even though I would also rather her film another MV, we are talking team B)

I really think it would do good as a single!

1 hour ago, derick said:

It slays from the first second to the last 

Yesssssssssssss

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills

PRIVATE SHOW IT'S MY JAM. IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE.

the vocals are GORGEOUS. when will Gugu with Perfect Delusion?

giphy.gif

I can't at those britards, they prefer autotune at this guttural vocals slayage

kd0ml.gif

7 hours ago, ruubjah said:

How can you skip Love Me Down? It's literally the best song on the album (Maybe tied with Slumber Party) and how can you like the beat on the chorus of Clumsy? It literally sounds like a BJ reject in the chorus... The rest of the song is okay, I guess, but the chorus is by far the weakest part of the song...

I don't get how y'all say that Love Me Down is good, for me is (with Private Show) the worst song off Glory at least Hard To Forget Ya has some good lyrics

1 minute ago, DaxCass said:

I don't get how y'all say that Love Me Down is good, for me is (with Private Show) the worst song off Glory at least Hard To Forget Ya has some good lyrics

Well, it's catchy af, and the beat is infectious... It kind of reminds me of Freakshow, which BTW I was recently listening to Blackout when I realized that Freakshow is definitely a song that could still be released today and it wouldn't sound dated...

Archived