I Seriously Don't Get The Hate Private Show Gets

OCBoy1985

On "Exhale"?

I just don't you'll praise 3 but not Private Show?

Its seriously is a highlight for Glory!

Its so infectious!!!  Its innovative .., catchy... radio friendly and has an amazing chorus and bridge and the ending is EPIC!

Its classic Britney on ********... She went off on this song!!

She sounds so good and has so much soul belting out on the chorus and the production is EPIC!

This would be EPIC with the video like the commercial with just her and they could get the guy she picked in the MM video!

Everyone I play PS for loves it and The fans on FB and other sites seem to love it & the other bases like it too ... but why not Exhale?

Private Show is what she needs something that has classic Britney feel but a new sound for her at the same time...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Menzo said:

Get hate, didn't know that.

Everyone seems to hate her vocals in the song, can you believe that?

3 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

I love Private Show! I always let it play after Make Me. The instrumental is great, her vocals are nice and 

I love it too .. The production takes it up a level!!

I love Private Show:carpoolney: I understand why people don't like it because of the vocal :quirkney: But to me it so unique and fresh :feelingmyself:But that's just people ya know.... They have different opinion and taste :angietea: So u don't have try to push everyone to like what u like:nobitch: Let them stan for the songs they prefer hun:rihclap: and please keep your hate on JLM to yourself :saycheese:

20 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

hmm, i personally doesn't think the way she sang complimented her voice very much but i like private show, it's fun.

i think clumsy gets even more hate on exhale tbh lol

As it should it doesn't fit on the album 

20 minutes ago, BritneyGasoline said:

the only song that shouldn't be in Glory is Clumsy… 

IA!

1 hour ago, OCBoy1985 said:

On "Exhale"?

I just don't you'll praise 3 but not Private Show?

Its seriously is a highlight for Glory!

Its so infectious!!!  Its innovative .., catchy... radio friendly and has an amazing chorus and bridge and the ending is EPIC!

Its classic Britney on ********... She went off on this song!!

She sounds so good and has so much soul belting out on the chorus and the production is EPIC!

This would be EPIC with the video like the commercial with just her and they could get the guy she picked in the MM video!

Everyone I play PS for loves it and The fans on FB and other sites seem to love it & the other bases like it too ... but why not Exhale?

Private Show is what she needs something that has classic Britney feel but a new sound for her at the same time...

They only praise "3" because it was a hit. Exhale trashed "3" and said it was her most computerized vocals ever. lol Even I didn't like the song until I heard it on the radio one night while cleaning my room.

They hate Private Show for the same reason.

If RCA releases it, those same fans will change their tunes once it becomes the hit it is destined to be.

Archived