With Backstreet Boys coming to Vegas - Will Britney do a world tour?

willjamieson

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like she needs to have a hit some where in order to tour. I really do. 

I don't think it would do well with how things are at this moment and could you imagine the budget...

I want a tour for Glory but I don't think it would be smart. I hope next album they can come up with a theme and just run through it and make a great tour. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I feel like she needs to have a hit some where in order to tour. I really do. 

I don't think it would do well with how things are at this moment and could you imagine the budget...

I want a tour for Glory but I don't think it would be smart. I hope next album they can come up with a theme and just run through it and make a great tour. 

Lets hope for some Glory number ones :-) Even a mini tour to begin with so that it is guaranteed to sell and then add more dates if needed. 

1 minute ago, willjamieson said:

Lets hope for some Glory number ones :-) Even a mini tour to begin with so that it is guaranteed to sell and then add more dates if needed. 

I would love a tour for Glory. Especially for other countries because I feel bad for ppl spending so much to see her.

Its hard to imagine a tour with how messy things are this era. 

I don't think a tour will happen this era. She has Vegas so she isn't going to learn a new tour. 

Archived