Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly the best part about this performance were the visuals, from the lightning and special effects to her amazing look and outfit :yesplease: 

Only bad thing is that only a few "how you feeling" is all she said during the whole show, I wish she would connect with the audience more and make it seem more live

I think I understand why she didn't do more hard choreo since it's basically a very long performance with no breaks so I won't complain about that  :verycool:

19 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

She did so good I had so much fun watching it and singing along who cares if she did pom and didn't dance like she did in 02 I had fun watching her and she did good and looked good and dywco was awesome I'm so proud of her and she gave us a woo and crowd interaction I love Britney 

I did the same, I thought MM would be awful like pom and then g-eazy came and she was super beautiful dancing and I was so shook I kinda can't remember anymore how it was :embarrassney:

2 minutes ago, Sebastian88 said:

J.Lo....

But she's a better singer than BRITNEY, give negative votes, but BRITNEYS (my auto correct makes it all caps) vocals are already weak, if she did it all live we would hear heavy breathing and we would barely be able to hear her. I would rather lip sync them not able to hear what's she singing :rude2me: i would rather her be confident up on stage, because I know she would b EVEN MORE STIFF AND AWKWARD if she had to sing live.. :donewithit:

She looked great/ I love the outfit. Her energy was good in the beginning and then went down hill fast. She got tired real quick and there was no real choreography but I didn't expect too much choreo anyways. I don't get the Missy segment -_- Her stiffness increased towards the end and it looked like she was ready for a nap. 

Archived