Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Applejack said:

I agree. She was comfortable and not stiff but she felt drained. No energy. :/

It was a POM performance but it wasn't one of the great POM performances.

She was really tired.. the camera caught her with some tiring expression.

to us it seems like she's just walking around, doing the same routine in POM but to do what she is doing on the stage, anyone can feel drained and tired.. yup, she is doing the a show every now but her stamina is no longer as good as before.

kudos for her effort IMO..

at least she change into a different type of outfits rather than the usual expected leotard. Her opening look with the silver hat and jacket is amazing! And maybe she's used to leotard, she keep holding her to the skirt (afraiding it will drop) when she's walking. That's probably why she always choose leotard so she dun have to worry that it will drop.

i wouldn't say I am disappointed but yeah..

Just now, BRING THE NOISE said:

same here:idkney:

I just wonder for how long is this fan base gonna live for "looks". I only wonder how they gonna feel when she's 40 or such but either way.

I mean, she looked beautiful and really confident, and for that is amazing. but this walkney thing won't do her any favor, specially if she lipsyncs cuz nobody cares (yall only complain about that cuz u know u're missing something HA!!).

the choreographers need TO GO, and Larry too. :nothavingit:

3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Positives...

- LOVED the costume. She looked amazing.
- High production values.
- Choreo was crisp + high energy.
- Great mix of songs.
- G-Eazy!

Negatives...

- Girl, turn your mic on! That was painful.
- She looked nervous as hell. She's lost her stage presence.
- No chemistry between her and G-Eazy whatsoever.

:mhmsureny:

Baby steps...baby steps!

idk, I didn't think she was nervous this time. Like, it was pretty evident how nervous she was during WB at the BBMA. This time I just felt her distracted, like she needed to rehearse more, but it was excellent anyway. FFney could never

Archived