Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

12 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

You know, maybe we'll get to witness some of the best performances of these songs since it's such a high profile event and since it's being filmed and broadcast for the world to see. It'll be neat to see how these performances go. It definitely isn't the set list I would chosen (I would've chosen Gimme Me and Me Against the Music above songs like Stronger and Crazy), but at least it's promo. We all wish she would've included more Glory songs, but maybe this will be close to the BBMAs and she'll give us an amazing performance! And maybe we'll get the BBMAs Toxic choreography! 

I'm still looking forward to tonight!

But GOD....is she really going to say the same scripted "You want one more?" Smh....

Stronger and Crazy are fine. I do agree Gimme More should be there instead of Missy Medley. The new performance is really fun.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do people expect this album to sell if none of the promo is for the album and all of it is just for POM? It's like they don't even care about the new music and Britney is now a tribute act. She's far too young to be a greatest hits artist! 

Why is everyone expecting her to come up with whole new complete new choreo for a promo performance? She's performing it for a whole new audience who probably hasn't completely analyzed her routine down to a t, or constantly watch LQ POM vids like us. Its like when y'all constantly watch POM vids and expect her to switch it up every other week, um hello, she's performing it for people that have never seen the performance. Get over yourselves. Even in her prime she did the same promo performance routines over and over. 

You guys are so ungrateful, at least she's doing promo. She should be home with JJ & SP playing Pokemon Go so you all learn to appreciate things. 

Archived