Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Super Mods

All I'm saying is that

"you'd think that these big performances and festivals and award shows she's recently doing would center around Glory, and not feature songs from her entire discography, right? She can continue focusing on her discography in POM, but it's not insane to want to see her promote her best album in years in all the recent and amazing promo we've gotten.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PervertedSaint said:

Come Over is the worst song on the album. It really doesnt represent the true vibe of the album. Plus the POM choreo of that song is tragic af.

I love Come Over actually and I think it's a very fun song for her to perform. I think Clumsy and Private Show are terrible songs and are truly out of place lol.

1 minute ago, fanman08 said:

This is my issue too. Just promote single 2 at least

Right? when is the gonna have the chance to do that? I think tho that with the UK promo I see a chance for her to hone in on a second single, cuz I really don't see the logic in her performing Make Me at that late show when the song is finished. 

Guest Lord Bills
Just now, anakinskywalker said:

I LITERALLY CAN'T SIS 

THIS IS TOO MUCH  MwenPaKaPale.gif

Deminia Lopato have more outfit than britney f*king spears 

THIS IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE

MwenPaKaPale.gif

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, oh.la.laa said:

I really start to thinking that's a wig :sizeup:

Zero differences between this and BBMAs

b-g8OH4QesU.jpg

She looks like a 50 year old rich French woman living in Saint Tropez. :moorangu: 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, X445500 said:

EXACTLY. Why are you twisting my words?

I said don't expect her to perform new songs, did I say that expecting it makes one a bad fan?

Eww learn how to read

Image result for rpdr all stars 2 gif

:verycool:

GURL, I'm not twisting your words. I'm agreeing with OP, saying that it is OK/natural/expected that people want to see her perform a couple new songs from Glory. The fact that you or other people are saying that we shouldn't expect that is ridiculous in my opinion.

Agree to disagree, please?

Archived