Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

LOL what artist does different choreo every single performance?

and the whole show and everything changes per performance?

I understand for the stans we see the videos of all their performances non stop so we have seen same choreo but most artist recycle their choreo is not just her is all of them. 

every single artist does the same ******* routine over and over and basically nothing changes but when it comes to britney she has to change per performance everything or there are meltdowns. LOL she is looking more and more fluent, and happy and hot and thats what matters IMO, all I can say she needs to do more Glory songs but I think is coming she will add more to POM and her performances.

So much ******* complaining. BTW this is My second comment ever,

(Also my first comment is when I said she was going to do a part of me myself and I song, but no one believed -_-) 

;)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, her lip syncing is soooo off it bothers the hell out of me, her dancing is stiff and it's literally the same routine with minor tweaks here and there. At this point she should be singing live, her dancing isn't really dancing anymore. I mean my god Britney, I love you, but at the very LEAST you need to rerecord your songs to sound more live, ESPECIALLY your songs that came out when you were 16. I feel like at this point her whole act is desperately trying to recreate what she was in the past, instead of molding and evolving. Britney, you don't ALWAYS have to dance, try something new, sit with a mic and do an acoustic set or something. 

That being said she looked good other than her hair. But she has gotten so predictable and boring, literally nothing new. 

3 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

I understand the frustration for pre-recorded vocals because for example beyonce is dancing less while lipsynching to pre-recorded vocals and gets all the love while britney gets trashed

but I don't understand fans obsession for actual live singing either. she's always been great as a visual artist, not a live singer

Pre-recorded vocals would help, but to trash the performance over it, no I don't think it's fair. I think she did amazing, more than I expected tbh. 

Since we've come to notice that the pop music landscape has changed. No one lipsync's anymore 100% of the time except Britney.:gimmemoar:

Even terrible singers like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift sing live even if they sound a mess. People are,more than ever thanks to social media,pointing out lip-syncing,especially when it's obvious and mocking it. 

5 minutes ago, WMNZR said:

I would love pre-recorded but thing is everyone know she lipsyncs maybe that's why they dont even make an effort on that, also more fluid choreo would be better but well, at least she keeps improving.

Each performance is better than the last tbh.(Except today show and that was probably due to no audience. lol) I totally agree with this part. 

7 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

I caught the joke, silly goose head.

It was cute.

For me, these are the glory days.  She's a living inspiration.

She made it guys. 

We can all exhale a sigh of relief.

She's going to be okay.

But on some reeel ****, she needs to fire everyobody including Larry, and ESPECIALLY that ole fuckboy, beat up Mr. Potato Head lookin' ***, Adam.  Just go '07 on them hoes.  ALL them hoes.  Revamp your team.  She was so excited to work on this album because of that Kwak A&R girl.  She said it didin't feel like the usual "work" when they brought her in.  And thank God they did.  Because we could have an album of non-stop Pretty Girls if it were up to Larry and Adama.

Adam. Quit. In. 2013. :lessons: I have said this until I'm blue in the face. He left shortly before Work ***** was released to SOLELY focus on managing Miley. Britney always does WORSE when she's solely managed by Larry, which is why she fired his *** in 2006. He is ONLY employed right now because Jamie re-hired him. Not surprised, since he was a family friend from BEFORE Britney's career. :nyschool: 

Larry and Johnny Wright (now JT's manager) - 1998 to 2003

Larry - 2004 to 2006

Larry and Adam - 2007 to 2013

Larry - 2013 to present

Whenever he has someone else to shut down his crappy managing, she FLOURISHES. When he doesn't, she FLOPS. :lessons: We need him gone and Johnny or Adam BACK (god forgive me for wanting Adam back... :crying1: )

4 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

Of course I would love it, if she did that with ballads. But if she did that with a song like Slumber Party... meh :donewithit:

If she hadn't already used it up for Breathe On Me, I would love a bed routine for Slumber Party... Though I wouldn't be mad if she just recycled it... :yaknow: 

29 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The bended knees :yesplease: Yass, sis. :yesplease:

I'm actually watching the performance for the first time right now. And like I said, her DANCING was flawfree. She had fire, energy and flawless execution. The choreography itself is TRASH. Nothing we haven't said before.

When have you seen this tho :comingthru:

1sjuoYl3ovf9K.gif 

fURV8faQlniDK.gif

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Adam. Quit. In. 2013. :lessons: I have said this until I'm blue in the face. He left shortly before Work ***** was released to SOLELY focus on managing Miley. Britney always does WORSE when she's solely managed by Larry, which is why she fired his *** in 2006. He is ONLY employed right now because Jamie re-hired him. Not surprised, since he was a family friend from BEFORE Britney's career. :nyschool: 

Larry and Johnny Wright (now JT's manager) - 1998 to 2003

Larry - 2004 to 2006

Larry and Adam - 2007 to 2013

Larry - 2013 to present

Whenever he has someone else to shut down his crappy managing, she FLOURISHES. When he doesn't, she FLOPS. :lessons: We need him gone and Johnny or Adam BACK (god forgive me for wanting Adam back... :crying1: )

If she hadn't already used it up for Breathe On Me, I would love a bed routine for Slumber Party... Though I wouldn't be mad if she just recycled it... :yaknow: 

I was actually thinking the same, or something like TOMH from TCSBS :feelingmyself:

3 minutes ago, Eхх said:

When have you seen this tho :comingthru:

1sjuoYl3ovf9K.gif 

fURV8faQlniDK.gif

Like 2 minutes after I typed that. Like I said, instances of awesome in a SEA of mediocrity. :lessons:  Willie may be an attention *****, but he's pretty to look at, and I love Britney humping him. :lessons: 

2 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

I was actually thinking the same, or something like TOMH from TCSBS :feelingmyself:

The gyrating on a couch one? BOM promo performances and HATLM in the FFT both slayed it harder, though. :yaknow: 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Like 2 minutes after I typed that. Like I said, instances of awesome in a SEA of mediocrity. :lessons:  Willie may be an attention *****, but he's pretty to look at, and I love Britney humping him. :lessons: 

Mediocre is Taylor Swift

1sjuoYl3ovf9K.gif 

Stop being negative 

1sjuoYl3ovf9K.gif 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Last night was amazing. I can't wait for other fans to realize it in a couple of years and idolize it like that GMA Circus performance everyone HATED at the beginning. 

GMA Circus performance remains ****

1sjuoYl3ovf9K.gif 

Actually all the Circus promo performances remain ****

1sjuoYl3ovf9K.gif 

Don't even get me started on Femme Fatale

1sjuoYl3ovf9K.gif 

Slay Glory/Vegas era

1sjuoYl3ovf9K.gif 

56 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And that's totally understandable. I really get it. What I don't get is how do all of you became fans in the first place, if it was always like that. We only had some live performances back then, but most of the time there was always the lipsyncing.

It's like, "oh, I'm fan of Britney, but she needs to change everything she does". Then you're not a fan, you just like her songs, or her videos, or her personality or I don't know. I always put the same example, it's as if suddenly I said, "oh, I'm an Adele fan, because I liked one of her songs, but she needs to do choreos, and she needs to do more uptempo songs, and she needs to go urban, and she needs to bring a rapper, and she needs to do everything that she doesn't currently do, and not only that, but she needs to also stop doing what she's been doing since the beginning, because I don't like it". Then I'm not a fan of her, I just happened to like one of her songs, and that's it. And I'll keep following and bashing everything that she does from now on, because I'll always compare it to that one song or one album or one performance I liked of hers, that she'll never do again.

What I see is that many of you are also fans of other artists, and you have like this preconception of what an artist is supposed to do, and you want Britney to adapt to that concept, when she's never been like that. And even if at some point she was like that, and you're comparing her to "Primeney", the reality is that she's not anymore, and it's been like this for many years now. Ya'll need to let it go, and accept she will never fit your expectations, and just stay with whatever you liked about her from her past albums/eras, if you even really liked something about her in the first place, because I see many people bashing her early songs like Stronger and Crazy, and I'm like, wtf, if that was the definition of Britney Spears. Many people in here would be so happy following artists like Rihanna or Ariana Grande or Beyoncé, and I'm sure they secretly do and that's why they're so harsh with Britney. They need to understand Britney Spears is something totally different now.

The music is why we became fans and is the real reason Britney is a legend. Her performances, dancing, and image have always been secondary. If it weren't for her albums being filled with good music, Britney would have faded off a long time ago, no matter how well she performed, just like so many beautiful, talented, and gifted performers before and after her.  With that said, it should be easy to understand why lipsyching will always be an issue for a music artist. Before Britneys breakdown, she and her team tried to incorporate more live singing into her performances to get rid of the stigma that she was a talentless lipsycher. She was even on a natural path to becoming a genuine songwriter, unlike the rest of her pop peers who got co-writing credits for songs that didn't really write.  Before the breakdown, Britney was shaping up to become an amazing ARTIST.

The breakdown changed all of that. NOW, it seems like Britney is finally returning to doing the televised promotional circuit performances. This is something she hasn't done in over 10 years.

A Video Music Awards performance? A Billboard music awards solo performance? A 30 minute iHeart Radio performance? Today Show performances? and other performances scheduled in the future???? All in a FEW MONTHS time???

This is the most televised performances she has done in a single year since her breakdown. THAT is why we are talking about her performances now.  THAT is why fans are talking alot about her lipsyching again. Like it was before her breakdown, Britney's televised lipsyched performances are still an issue.  Welcome back Performance-ney! Now lets pick up where we left off!

Archived