Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, saicis said:

SShe seems determined to kill it. Every performance is another nail in the coffin...it's just the same, same, same, same always! No singing, uninspired boring dancing, nothing creative or exciting about her performance. The best we can expect of her is that she doesn't wear a leotard and looks pretty. :otears:

Funny cause all i can hear in the TV and read on the internet is that she reclaimed her throne, fought her demons, back to being Queen and stuff like that. So it's just like 10% of exhale who talk about nonsense stuff like this tbh.:rude2me:  You guys think that the dancing is boring because you've seen it 10000x already. Most of the fans and people don't watch instagram videos of her vegas show. So obviously she won't bring new choreos for the sake of some psycho fans. These performances are the best things happened to this fanbase since 1100 and has great impact on her image

4 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Funny cause all i can hear in the TV and read on the internet is that she reclaimed her throne, fought her demons, back to being Queen and stuff like that. So it's just like 10% of exhale who talk about nonsense stuff like this tbh.:rude2me: 

Don't feed the *****, just let her wither and die while Britney continues to flourish. 

45 minutes ago, Style. said:

It's a festival so they choose older hits so the public could sing along with her. Also she performed two new songs.. Make Me was a great and obvious choice.

I put her on the same level as Beyoncé, continuance and nothing exciting. At least the other one performs new hits! Who cares listening to old hits that are 15 years old? Ever been to a festival? Artists mainly perform their new stuff... It's not as if she had a 40 years career and had to do that. She has an amazing album that came out a month ago. LMFAO to all those negatives points you also get when you spill the truth. No wonders she flops with Glory...smh

It was dissapointing because lacks of professionalism - using old cd vocals, not even bother to prerecord and picking old songs instead of promoting Glory that made me think she don't like that record. It was just boring to watch. 

Although I live for her energy, her body, confidence and attitude, it's the best she has in years and im so happy and proud for her. I only think that lack of professionalism gains anything but dislikes from gp and they didn't take her seriously unfortunately 

6 hours ago, LBoggie said:

Maybe she wanted to do "the hits"?

Also, Chase is the other guy in TOMH and he wasn't there. 

I know, but that choreo and vocals :embarrassney:

I mean, you have GM with a kinda solid choreo and some already pre-recorded vocals from POM and do Crazy and Stronger Zumba? like wtf

and I screamed at the knee taping 2.0 lol

Her energy was great tho

17 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

I was just disappointed because of lip syncing. I mean, I'm used to lip syncing and I'm ok with it but come on, give her pre-recorded vocals, why is it so hard? :embarrassney:

THIS!

The performance was great, the outfit was PERFECT and OH MY GOD HER BODY! But we need pre-recorded vocals! She was 16 when she recorded Crazy :embarrassney:

PROS
1)She looked hot
2)She had great energy
3)Her choreos were on fire because of her energy
4)Her body is goals
5)Her makeup and hair were Primeney
6)She had fun

CONS
1)Her outfit didn't look fit her body(looked boobless,waistless)
2)Lip syncing
3)The whole performance was kind of predictible
4)She should perform more tracks from Glory. The point of her performance was to boost the Glory's sales so she should let the GP know that Glory is a masterpiece and it isn't something like Britney Jean. She needed a Glory medley.

The GP will continue ignoring her.

Archived