Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3/5

She looked incredible, energy was great, costume great, good routines, definitely performed awkward bits like the stronger dance break better than 95% of POM.

But the lipsynching was horrendous, in HD like that it is so cringey and to mime to crazy vocals from 1999...

The setlist was bad. Toxic, Crazy and Stronger are among the weakest of POM so why those? And why nothing added to make them better. The BBMA choreo for Toxic for example. Edit: on my rewatch I actually really liked te Stronger routine lolololol

Why choose songs that are really prop dependant? The new bits were really aimless and awkward. DYWCO and Toxic looked off. Gimme More would have been perfect-- no props and a full routine.

And finally no 'goodbye/thank you/ give it up for g-easy' etc when her mic was on.

SHE LOOKED BRILLIANT THOUGH, NO HATE

:idkney:

Edit: I rewatched, and can I just say that did any of really think in 07/08 even right up to 2013 that Britney would perform for 30 mins straight looking that damn happy and confident and ******* banging. Performance wise I still think she has room to grow, but she smiled and gave it 100% the whole way through that. Once again I say it, Britney in 2016 is giving us her best performances since July 2004. :carpoolney:

THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!! dont care one bit that it was from POM.... it was a good mix and she looked so damn HOOOOT! :bootyney:

That outfit screams Britney for me tbh and her hair, her facial expressions... everything was on point. If some of you complain about this, then go **** yourself honestly, what more do you want? :donewithit: it would have been great with more songs from Glory but its not the end of the world, that she looks good and delivered attitude makes up for it... and im in love with the outfit... im in love with her, DAMN Britney :hype::gaspney::crying4:

Lazy. I like many parts of the performance which means she can do better if she wants. Same moves over and over again and too much walking get tiresome to watch. The problem I see is that before she was independent onstage, now the dancers take her everywhere by the hand or lead her some other way. She should avoid that. Please, pre-record those vocals already. And THANKS for not wearing leotards. Some parts were boring and others very entertaining so everything can be fixed. She's got it but she chooses not to go full force, I don't know why. 

On another note... Britney should kidnap G-Eazy and make him her ****** slave. Ok, that's too much, but seriously, that guy is ****. 

i couldnt agree more. and the stage suprisingly looks great

BUT...

this is the first time i wish britney end her POM residency. GP may not have seen POM performance, so it might be new and fresh for them, but as a britney fan who follow her and watch her POM over and over again, its kinda too repetitive, its been over 3 years. i hope for something new, especially for that stronger-toxic-crazy 3 years old choreo, and IMO, the weakest choreo in POM

Guest Dexmorgan89

So I finally saw her performance from last night, Enjoyed it quite a lot, it's very evident that she is enjoying performing lately and I give all credit to her residency for that. One thing that I REALLLY want her to improve on is her lip syncing. There are plenty of moments where either she is completely out of sync with the song while lip syncing and she really needs to let go of this habit. There really can't be any defending on that front. I have understood for years why she lip-syncs and have no major issue with it. But this is something I have an issue with. 

Perfect!

WB - this song saved BJ era, great opening 

Womanizer - loved the breakdown

Slave - I don't know why but I laughed at the 'I know I may be young' and 'I'm a little girl', this song isn't relevant :quirkney:

DYWCO - I feel like she's enjoying this song, not my Glory's cup of tea, no shade

Missy Medley - It was the break for Britney and let the dancers do their things, probably enjoyable for the crowd

Toxic - this song is timeless, wonderful performance 

Crazy/Stronger - too old for me, why not do BO songs?!?

MM/MMI - I just love this performance! MM is a good song to sing and dance and the remix is life - release it danm it! Perfect ending!

I wish we got less early Britney and more FF-BO-Glory songs but overall it's so cool that she's doing this and having fun:kisses2all:

Archived