Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney's been a lot better in the last year (especially 2016) than she had been in 10 years but the iHeart performances weren't great... She doesn't have good choreography and still doesn't dance a lot. She's a great performer again and more confident onstage but most of those performances were her walking around and doing arm movements again.

I've been stanning for her since I was a child (9 years old) and I watched her go through her crazy days and remember being legitimately worried about her hurting herself and/or losing her altogether.

I'm glad she's here and slaying and looking happy.  I will always love her. She'll always be a part of me.:yeahhh:

I don't get excited to see anyone perform anywhere except for her. I turn into a little kid again. Love me some Brit!:clap1:

Guest Brichney.
35 minutes ago, geminiMike said:

She needs to take the next step of improvement and start getting into character again while on stage. She smiles and crosses her eyes during every performance. Smiling is one of the reasons her lip syncing has been looking horrible.... ya can't smile and talk at the same time. She has made great strides.... I JUST WANT MOAR.

But srsly wtf is Team B thinking by not addressing this. They'll prolly allow her so sing a song about ****** with smiling and cross eyes.

*****, log out. :arianabye:

Archived