Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

it's all about the outfits...the VMAs one added weight on her. her body has been bangin' for a long time but you can only appreciate it with good, flattering outfits 

The BBMA outfit was good and flattering! I just think she looks even smaller now. She is in the best shape ever. I applaud her!

I think I have a higher standards than most Britney fans nowadays. I don't know if its because I've been a fan of her since day one, or what, but I just expect more from a performer who used to command the stage, and her own dancers couldn't keep up with her. While a lot of her fans seem to go crazy over these performance, I just watch them, and just see something different. To me she just looks like she can't wait for them to be over. It looks more like a rehearsal than anything. Her dance moves just looks amateur. This was a girl who had memorable choreographies, every performance was on point. I don't know whats the definition of on point to most people here is, but to me, she hasn't had a on point performance since her breakdown. The arm waving, the hair flipping, the walking from point A to point B, the fake looking flirting with her dancers schtick, and the bad lipping is getting old. Yeah, she looks good, but that doesn't sell music anymore like it used to, at least not in her case. 

Archived