Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

I agree with you. Even the dance didnt look as hardcore as her past performances, it IS still very hard to perform 30 min choreo-filled show. And we are talking about the same person who had obvious nerve issues back in Circus throughout Bumblebee Japaleno era. The fact that she performed in a fckin festival, looking happy and extremely **** with ZERO nerve is accomplishment in itself. I'm so proud of you Britney :carpoolney:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, radar89 said:

I agree with you. Even the dance didnt look as hardcore as her past performances, it IS still very hard to perform 30 min choreo-filled show. And we are talking about the same person who had obvious nerve issues back in Circus throughout Bumblebee Japaleno era. The fact that she performed in a fckin festival, looking happy and extremely **** with ZERO nerve is accomplishment in itself. I'm so proud of you Britney :carpoolney:

Exactlyyyy

The staging was really good for this performances- did they add new dancers, cause the stage looks more "full" now? I like how there were a bunch of things going on but she was still the main focus. 

The crowd was really there for her.... and there were people here that thought they were going to boo her?

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, Aymama said:

I love how that's how she decided to say "thank you iheart"/bow :shameless:

She didn't even acknowledge them, let's be clear about that. I live for her. :shameless:

1 minute ago, BritneyCroatia.com said:

She was really into it tonight. The hair was a mess and that outfit was a bit weird (the top part). The rest was pretty good. 

You know her performance in the vmas was brief but all my friends (non fans) when we finished watching show were like "she is the most entertaining" they were focused during her performance the most whereas midst the rest they talked/did stuff etc.

Archived