• Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Holy ****.

He's incredibly hot.

1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

He seems like a really laid back and chill type of guy :imcute:

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

I honestly felt chemistry. Not sure what you were seeing...

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

Exactly, but why? What happened? It was good awkward tho made everyone wonder!

1 hour ago, Oh My Stars said:

Yea I don't know. I'm starting to think they both do really dig each other. I think that's why. I went to his twitter and he's already retweeted so  much stuff. And he's basically changed the lyrics of me, myself, and i at all his shows since the vmas. So maybe that's it, and they feel weird. 

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

I thought they looked good together and that was the highlight of the performance. Idk what you're talking about :zoomzoom:

25 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Lets stalk the girlfriend and kill her

21 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Our queen is like an open book, it was so obvious on her face, aw she likes him too much

OMG! I thought they looked cute together!!! You know when you had a crush on someone at high school etc and you really didnt know how to act around them. THAT IS WHAT I SAW! and like G said in the Periscope interview, it was more laid back this time and HE GOT TO ENJOY IT!

What comes to the GF of Gerald, if I was her I would be wondering whats going on after the fire on VMA stage and the fact he keeps on singing "Britney Spears right beside of me" at EVERY GIG since the VMAs!!!

BREAZY all the way!!!!

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

OMG! I thought they looked cute together!!! You know when you had a crush on someone at high school etc and you really didnt know how to act around them. THAT IS WHAT I SAW! and like G said in the Periscope interview, it was more laid back this time and HE GOT TO ENJOY IT!

What comes to the GF of Gerald, if I was her I would be wondering whats going on after the fire on VMA stage and the fact he keeps on singing "Britney Spears right beside of me" at EVERY GIG since the VMAs!!!

BREAZY all the way!!!!

You know Britney likes them complicated. Kevin had a girlfriend too.

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

We stood by her through everything, and now she is paying us back, this is the reward. We wouldn't have appericiated  it as much if the dark days didn't happen. 

Who's with me? Let's stan her for years to come!

AMEN! I love her energy nowadays! She's back!!!! :carpoolney:

Guest Brichney.
2 minutes ago, Wombat said:

BREAZY all the way!!!!

Did he say the "Britney Spears by the side of me" elsewhere? 

Well she looked amazing (hair was a little different but okay), had great energy, production was killer, dancers around her were fantastic! But I'm feeling like Britney didn't really connect with the crowd there and feed off that powerful energy. She seemed to be doing her own thing with her own energy. Am I alone in this? 

Archived