Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
27 minutes ago, SipFromMyDevilsCup said:

I'm going to start walking into the god damned grocery store like this *****, like I own the fuckingg place

"*****, where's my office at? Coz this is another day at the office for me." :comingthru:

I've never liked the POM Toxic performance. There's not much to it except for when she gets on her knees and gets thrown in the air. I was really hoping for the BBMAs Toxic choreography honestly. I used to love it on Onyx at the end they'd come together and they'd walk in a group and put there arms up and she just completely owned it and can't forget about the Onyx Toxic breakdown. That was pure perfection.

:tifftear:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

what I'm trying to point out is that Britney's looks are crucial in her performances. that's why the VMAs performance is so disliked even by her fans

unfortunately this is true. 

i like the vma outfit but i think for the vma's she needed something fresh, controversial and just ***. 2016 vma outfit was too much like her current costumes lately. so it wasn't an eye opening outfit. i think because of that they added the unpopular yellow. lol. 

but tonights outfit, goodness. so hot. gives me subtle hints of her vma outfit in 2003.

Archived