Glory World Tour - Stage design, Setlist, Outfits

YeahDave

Hello greetings from Venezuela, here I leave my new stage design, I hope you like it, because of the limit of the images, I have them to leave the link to my blog so they can see everything complete

Britney Spears - GLORY WORLD TOUR

Outfits / Costumes Britney Spears Glory Tour

%2540TheYeahDavee%2BBS%2BGLORY%2BWORLD%2BTOUR.png

I think the Piece Of Me has given enough opportunity to some old songs, so add a few old songs and I wanted to give opportunity to those who have time without having a presentation

Setlist   

ACT 1

01 Invitation  Begins the song and are projected onto the center stage visual britney in the middle of the song, the curtains and the spears are lowered, above there are bulbs that are doing different figures around britney, Briney finishes singing but the song it extends to give opportunity to change

ACT 2

02 Love Me Down

03 Boys (Original Version)  / Break The Ice (medley) 

04 Liar

ACT3

05 My Prerogative

06 Do You Wanna Come Over

Interlude ACT4

07 Oops!...I Did It Again

08 Private Show 

09 Womanizer

Interlude (Hard To Forget Ya) ACT5

10 Hold It Against Me

11Just Love Me

12 Better

13 Man On The Moon

14 I'm A Slave 4 U

Interlude ACT6

15 Slumber Party

16 Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

17 Gimme More 

18 I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman / Criminal (Medley)

Interlude ( Welcome to The Onyx Hotel  ) ACT7 

19 Coupure Électrique (This presentation is version 2.0 of Breathe On Me - The Onyx Hotel)

Mini Interlude ACT8  in the visual looks that knock on the door to Britney's room and leave you an invitation for a theme party in the hotel lounge (part is from ACT8 to ACT9 is very Gatsby)

20 What You Need

21 Toxic / Baby One More Time (Medley) uses an orchestra

ACT9

22 Mmm papi  I know that may seem crazy, but Britney from the circus tour is adding songs that are not single, so I find it fun to add Mmm papi and goes with the theme of this part of the show

23 Clumsy It extends the song with an instrumental, mixed with elements TTWE, WEB, to give chance to britney to change and put new items on stage

ACT10

24 Till The World Ends

25 Overprotected

26 Work *****

Encore

27 Make Me

Britney Spears  Glory World Tour - stage design

ACT1 Invitation

%2540TheYeahDavee%2BBritney%2B%2BGlory%2BTour%2B01.jpg

ACT 2 mapping stage

%2540TheYeahDavee%2BBritney%2B%2BGlory%2BTour%2B03.jpg%2540TheYeahDavee%2BBritney%2B%2BGlory%2BTour%2B06.jpg

ACT 5 Interlude  This is called mapping stage, is a white structure where you can make projections, it is cheaper and easier to use compared to the LED screens, even britney in Piece Of Me uses a similar structure for the presentation of S & S / Boys

%2540TheYeahDavee%2BBritney%2B%2BGlory%2BTour%2B09.jpg

%2540TheYeahDavee%2BBritney%2B%2BGlory%2BTour%2B11.jpg%2540TheYeahDavee%2BBritney%2B%2BGlory%2BTour%2B12.jpg

%2540TheYeahDavee%2BBritney%2B%2BGlory%2BTour%2B13.jpg%2540TheYeahDavee%2BBritney%2B%2BGlory%2BTour%2B15.jpg

sorry can not upload more images, to continue watching the following parts of the show come here Britney Spears - GLORY WORLD TOUR

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/9/2016 at 5:53 PM, naturalplayboy said:

Damn that stage loooks dopeeee. Love it!!

the costumes look realistic like she'd actually wear them even though I'm not a huge fan.

setlist look a decent but I'd change a few things around

amazing job really!!

THANK U VERY MUCH :kisses2all:

Archived