This was mean...

Mannequin*

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen, if she didn't lip-sync he wouldn't be able to diss her for it. 

Let's not pretend people aren't gonna make fun of her for lip-synching every damn time she gets on stage. If he was making fun of her appearance or personality then i'd be more offended because it's personal, but the lipping is a professional choice (a bad one) and so therefore she has to be prepared for the people that come for her.

12 minutes ago, saicis said:

Let's not pretend people aren't gonna make fun of her for lip-synching every damn time she gets on stage. If he was making fun of her appearance or personality then i'd be more offended because it's personal, but the lipping is a professional choice (a bad one) and so therefore she has to be prepared for the people that come for her.

This. If you're going to phone it in and lip sync every single performance you do, you can't be mad when people criticize you for it. We can't really be mad at Jimmy for saying what the entire rest of the GP say. If she doesn't like it she can pre-record or SING LIVE to make them stop saying it. 

1 hour ago, saicis said:

I do agree with this, this video doesn't bother me so much - obviously we all know she does lip sync, and doesn't prerecord like other artists so that will bring criticism. However the other videos of Jimmy, the one he did on her birthday, the recent one where he sniggers with James Corden about having her on Carpool Karaoke and the one where he and Kathy Griffin basically make fun of her make me dislike him a big amount. He's a nasty little jerk.

3 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I do agree with this, this video doesn't bother me so much - obviously we all know she does lip sync, and doesn't prerecord like other artists so that will bring criticism. However the other videos of Jimmy, the one he did on her birthday, the recent one where he sniggers with James Corden about having her on Carpool Karaoke and the one where he and Kathy Griffin basically make fun of her make me dislike him a big amount. He's a nasty little jerk.

this tbh, she should give more attention to jimmy fallon, hes funny and respective towards everyone, especially her, he praised her a couple of times, and hes a way better comedian than this lame excuse of a showman tbh:keshawave:

23 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

this tbh, she should give more attention to jimmy fallon, hes funny and respective towards everyone, especially her, he praised her a couple of times, and hes a way better comedian than this lame excuse of a showman tbh:keshawave:

I'm not American so I wasn't overly familiar with either and I used to hate Fallon and kinda like Kimmel but after the way he has treated Britney :nyschool: I am done with his trash, she shouldn't go on his show anymore - Fallon all the way! Or my fave Alan Carr if she's in the UK haha

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yeh he is, she's clearly oblivious to the fact that he speaks so much **** about her.

I think if she knew she wouldn't have gone on his show. It's like the perez thing... he's one of the most disgusting creatures on earth and said the worst things about her, was part of the reason her breakdown was so traumatic and publicised and THEN bam, he's in her tour? I mean what the actual ****? I still can't get over that. She should have called him out for the disgusting fame hungry **** that he is.

OK, went off topic a bit lol...:ehum:

On 23/09/2016 at 1:31 AM, saicis said:

Yeh he is, she's clearly oblivious to the fact that he speaks so much **** about her.

I think if she knew she wouldn't have gone on his show. It's like the perez thing... he's one of the most disgusting creatures on earth and said the worst things about her, was part of the reason her breakdown was so traumatic and publicised and THEN bam, he's in her tour? I mean what the actual ****? I still can't get over that. She should have called him out for the disgusting fame hungry **** that he is.

Totally agree, with Perez it's just ridiculous, I understand people saying it's a 2 faced business and be the bigger person etc. but Perez was something else, that was targeted, systematic, vile abuse at her lowest point and definitely went beyond the usual tabloid stuff. He is just a genuinely bad person who should not be given any kind of fame or platform, I don't believe for 1 second he's changed, he just wouldn't get away with the stuff he used to write now, the backlash would be crazy - someone like Taylor Swift would write an essay about it and only then, because only when Taylor Swift is targeted does it seem to matter, would he get the proper call out he deserves. It infuriates me this talentless scum can make good money literally off being an awful human being. Her team should NEVER have had him on the tour or anywhere near her, no celebrities should ever acknowledge his existence. :lessons:

I thought it was quite funny. I've always defended her when it comes to lipsyncing. Well alteast up until.. 08? Her recent songs are slow, the choreo is not what it used to be. She should be able to squeeze in some sort of vocals there but instead it sounds like theyre just streaming the track right off of Spotify. She's gonna get **** for it, just like everybody else do every single time they lipsync.

On 2016-09-22 at 5:31 PM, saicis said:

Urgh it irks the **** out of me how Perez comments on her every other post on Instagram :wtf:

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2016 at 7:56 AM, saicis said:

trust me i would 100% agree with you but he's talked more **** about britney than just her lipping. she needs to stop going on his show

Archived