Britney's CREATIVE TEAM: Who Are They

TheLightningThief

13 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I don't wanna be rude, but - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE has worked with arist who don't have Britney- level performances

second of all, none of these artists are dancers

and givig Brit a choreographer who does choreo for people who cant't dance that well

it's begging for a disaster

WRONG

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should hire Mel Ottenberg or B.Akerlund to be her stylist for her televised performances, videos, album shoots.

Marco Marco and her team picking and choosing isn't cutting it. Hire somebody full time to come on board to work with Britney.

New creative director too. Noticed Baz Halpin didn't brag about the vmas like he did the billboard awards. he posted multiple pictures of her performance from the bbmas. after the vmas? not a peep.

50 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

SILENT HOUSE: Britney's been working with Silent House Productions ever since POM started. Their works with Britney include:

• Piece of Me 1.0 & 2.0
  • "Pretty Girls" at the BBMAs 2015
  • "Greatest Hits Medley" at the BBMAs 2016
  • "Make Me..." / "Me, Myself & I" at the VMAs 2016
  • "Make Me..." & "Do You Wanna Come Over?" at the Today Show

BAZ HALPIN/Creative Director: As the President and CEO of Silent House and Resident Director/Producer, Baz has been Britney's Creative Director since 2013.

MELISSA GARCIA/Assistant Creative Director: Melissa was a dancer, before joining the Silent House Productions family in 2012.

Silent House's recent works with other pop acts include:

• Meghan Trainor's Untouchable Tour
  • Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour, "Out of the Woods" at the Grammys 2016, and "Blank Space" at the Brit Awards 2015
  • Selena Gomez' Revival World Tour and "Same Old Love" at the AMAs 2015
  • P!nk's The Truth About Love Tour and "Just Like Fire" at the BBMAs 2016
  • Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour, the Superbowl Halftime Show, "Dark Horse" at the Grammys 2014 and "Dark Horse" at the Brit Awards 2014.

CHARM LA'DONNA/Choreographer: Britney's current choreographer. Charm first worked with Britney when she crafted moves for her ill-fated single “Pretty Girls”. She also choreographed the BBMAs '16, the VMAs '16 and "Make Me..." and "Do You Wanna Come Over?" at POM 2.0.

Charm La'donna has also choreographed for:

• Meghan Trainor
  • Cheryl Cole
  • Becky G
  • Selena Gomez
  • Fergie

What are your thoughts on Britney's current creative team? Are you happy with their latest work or should Britney work with someone else entirely? Do you like their work with other pop girls? Is it Britney team's fault for not investing more money in her performances, thus harming Silent House's work or is it Silent House that is too basic?

P!nk has some great performances, but other than that, this list is incredibly underwhelming in terms of peformances that stick out. I think their work with P!nk is an exception, honestly. I believe it's a mixture of her not investing more money in her performances, not entirely caring, and I also think their ideas are too basic. Get a new creative team and some new inspiration/fire, Britney. PLEASE.

2 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

IM HONESTLY STARTING TO BE EMBARASSED TO BE HER FAN. SHE NEEDS NEW CREATIVE PEOPLE. Same people as Beyonce or Rihanna or Ariana. SOMEONE DIFFERENT. These people are living in 2001. 

she had much better production in 2001 tho
I wish they did stuck in 01! :moorangu: gimme snake and waterfall from dwad

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

They are basic. They need comeback to Jamie King or Wade Robson again ASAP. 

Noooo wade is such a throw back

And that's already a big complaint  from critics, that she's stuck in another era 

everything is pretty decent, Britney just needs fresher choreography and higher quality music videos 

Archived