How can we watch the festivals?

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apple Music Festival Live if you subscribe to Apple Music. After that wait for the YouTube videos. 

Iheartradio: Live Streaming on the CW app and CW website. (the iHeartRadio feat actually it's a little flop, they artist only do that for have a good relationship with the radios) They will have the highlights of the Fest on TV 1-2 weeks after the Festival at the CW.

3 minutes ago, Eduardo123 said:

Give me those cheap links :shameless:

IHeartRadio Live: Download the CW app in your phone. Probably you will need a VPN app. They don't broadcast the fest on TV live, the broadcast at highlight special 1-2 weeks after on TV

Apple Music Fest: Live you need suscribe on Apple Music or wait to the YouTube video after the concert. 

15 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

IHeartRadio Live: Download the CW app in your phone. Probably you will need a VPN app. They don't broadcast the fest on TV live, the broadcast at highlight special 1-2 weeks after on TV

Apple Music Fest: Live you need suscribe on Apple Music or wait to the YouTube video after the concert. 

CW? 

12 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Apple Music Festival Live if you subscribe to Apple Music. After that wait for the YouTube videos. 

Iheartradio: Live Streaming on the CW app and CW website. (the iHeartRadio feat actually it's a little flop, they artist only do that for have a good relationship with the radios) They will have the highlights of the Fest on TV 1-2 weeks after the Festival at the CW.

Awesome, thank you!!

9 minutes ago, maquisl said:

A local radio from my country apparently will be live streaming the AMF, of course only the sound. I don't know if it will be the full show or not but at least it's something until someone uploads the full video. http://los40.com.ar/los40/2016/09/14/radio/1473863460_797894.html

No offense to Britney, but if there will be no pictures bradcasted, you might as well just open your Spotify and listen to the songs... 

:orly:

Archived