I feel kinda sad for britney...

Guest riccus

The mystery is still going on the same with her...We all know she doesn't like her past. But at this point she doesn't seem like an individual who owns her qualities.

I mean I watch a lot of stars talking about their lives, strong and atill interested in what they're doing etc. But Britney doesn't look like she's even at the same room when she asked a serious question. 

We can't  blame every single thing on her team.She had great opportunuties along the way since 2007.And I was reading and watching her new interviews where she talks about her future ,her past and now but she doesn't sound stable at all.

She's still running from reality and try to believe that she's living a fairy tale life. 

She doesn't love herself.That's for sure.She doesn't love her appearance , she changes it on every single week.sometimes heavy botox,sometimes heavy lip fillers etc. She's still addressing Madonna  when she asked about her future, she's thinking that she's a bad actress when she already has been choosen the youngest mouseketter and once was the proudest member of Lousiana.

Britney actually is  kind of a person who doesn't like to learn from her mistakes.She just making them the same way she already did and after getting the same results she just giving up on them . 

Britney was once a respected artist .She really was.Not the head shaving etc.changed this fact.Her personality after the things she's been trough  has change the world's  view on her .She did not own anything.

I really want her to be happy but she's not owning her existance and things are still feels like they're hald assed  most  of the time.

I'm still here for that honest  speech where she's gonma say "My voice has been damaged because  of the heavy medical **** use ,ciggarettes ,bad habbits and I'm lip synching on my shows .I can't dance the way I did before becaause I've had 2 knee injuries and I feel limited.I don't feel comfortable with my skin and I've had work done on my face.I've havent been spoke to my fans  for years genuinely because I don't like people and it doesn't change the fact that  they love me but I don't know any of them.That's why I'm distant to them. "

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right. well said. she needs to own up and move on. we all love her, even the gp, she used to be so open and honest and carefree, but seriously, i believe that keeping some pieces to herself has payed off for her internally,  she really is happy again, just not with the pop star stuff, she wants to be normal and take care of her kiddos.  

3 minutes ago, Electro World said:

I hate to admit but alot of what you said is true :crying11: Sometimes I wish that the breakdown never happened so that she would be more respected by the gp and more importantly herself :crying1:

i think the op isn't reallly blaming the breakdown on current circumstances, but rather the sort of emptiness that britney presents to us when she performs and gives interviews post 2007.

8 minutes ago, Electro World said:

I think that has alot to do with her breakdown, personally

of course, because her breakdown is all over the internet, youtube etc, so that's what brings on the anxiety. she has to embrace that, the good the bad and how far she's come. she's a gorgeous soul, and innovator, she shouldn't feel ashamed anymore. we are still here, we haven't judged. 

I get what you're saying but the way I see it is kinda like this Britney Spears is a fabricated superstar = not a real person. While literal Britney Jean Spears (no reference to the album intended) is the real person that she is, and she wants to try to keep most of that part of her life private while still sharing a little bit so that we get some personality from her. I believe she has the best of both world for the most part. Both Britney Spears & Britney Jean Spears are two separate people and she invest more in Britney Jean, while Britney Spears is more of a job.

As a mental health professional, Britney does not owe us anything.  :donewithit:The whole world watched her rise and fall and til this day still perceives her as 2007ney.  Whatever she went through whether it be anxiety or something else can be very debilitating and whether she wants to use it as a platform is up to her.  As much as I would love for her to share those dark times of her life, it is completely up to her.  Never mind the fact that she tried to share (Rebellion, Mona Lisa) and was shut down immediately. :mhm: I think she's made a choice to accept her past for what it is and has decided to move on instead of focus on the negatives. She is in a better place, mentally, physically, and has never been more alive or personable in her interviews.  :walkonby:

1 minute ago, Ari46 said:

As a mental health professional, Britney does not owe us anything.  :donewithit:The whole world watched her rise and fall and til this day still perceives her as 2007ney.  Whatever she went through whether it be anxiety or something else can be very debilitating and whether she wants to use it as a platform is up to her.  As much as I would love for her to share those dark times of her life, it is completely up to her.  Never mind the fact that she tried to share (Rebellion, Mona Lisa) and was shut down immediately. :mhm: I think she's made a choice to accept her past for what it is and has decided to move on instead of focus on the negatives. She is in a better place, mentally, physically, and has never been more alive or personable in her interviews.  :walkonby:

:yay::clap1::clap:

I think that Britney keeps her personal life separate because of her kids. I honestly don't feel bad for her, I think that she is lucky! She is a person who doesn't let the press or the world dictate her life anymore.. she has freed herself of the shackles of fame and she just does what she does. 

To be honest, I think doing a tell all interview would be good for her. It would be a one time thing with a respectable person (I'd like Oprah). I think she would gain so much respect from the general public and it would put a stop to all speculations that people have of her. i think this would be liberating for her and would have a positive outcome. After this, this chapter of her life would close and no more interviews in this regard would be allowed. People would have to move on.

That one passage of yours was quite ignorant and immature. Once you grow up you'll realise that you create your own reality. If this feels like a fairytale to you it's your problem.

I love how a teenage boy is assuming to know a grown woman's feeling and tries to control her action/words

That speech at the end...that's not how any credible celebrity handles their career. That's something Demi would say. 

She doesn't need to open a window or reveal her personal issues to please some fans and the media morbosity and how she decided live after the world dragged her is not nobody's business,  we can talk here about how we think should be britney or  be honest and open about her personal problems but i wonder if anyone here ever experienced bulling and be shamed? a breakdown in front your social circle that others throw your dirty laundry on the street? well britney lived that on a global scale if she wanna be private  and closed about it good for her

Archived