Glory is full of mainstream songs

really really cool guy

Just luv me sounds like a Selena gomez song 

Better sounds like a Bieber song mixed with Lean on 

Slumber party is a mix between Hotline Bling from drake and Let me love you from ariana grande

Hard to forget ya' is bubblegum pop similar to Mandy Moore's hit Candy

Remember when some people asked for a different sound? more GP friendly?

there you have it and it sounds A MA ZING :comingthru: any of these songs would slay the radio as the second single

#buygloryonitunes

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheAllu said:

Not really :awks: 

Invitation, Private Show, Man On The Moon, Clumsy, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Just Like Me, What You Need, Change Your Mind, Liar, If I'm Dancing and Coupure Electrique are all very different from mainstream pop, and that's more than a half of the album. :lessons: 

DYWCO has the perfect Britney sound and it's mainstream because of that :lessons: 

If I'm Slaying is the perfect brazilian Funk song so it's mainstream  :lessons: 

what you need (to slay) could belong to Tina Turner :lessons: 

Man slaying on the moon is perfect for younger generations :lessons: 

In conclusion Glory is full of single material songs and it slays :lessons: 

Just now, really really cool guy said:

DYWCO has the perfect Britney sound and it's mainstream because of that :lessons: 

If I'm Slaying is the perfect brazilian Funk song so it's mainstream  :lessons: 

what you need (to slay) could belong to Tina Turner :lessons: 

Man slaying on the moon is perfect for younger generations :lessons: 

In conclusion Glory is full of single material songs and it slays :lessons: 

Oh it's definitely full of single material :bwink:

But it's not full of mainstream songs :bwink: 

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm happy too....I'm not bashing Glory  I love it......just wanted to say that any of those songs could be hits on the radio 

Yes. I really don't care about the sales tho, I don't know why so many people are obsessed here. I think they feel like it's a competition between fanbases and if it doesn't become a hit it means they lost. I cared about music and I think Glory is amazing...I was starting to lose faith after BJ but now I know she can be good if she wants to and that's all that matters.

Archived